1 reason to hate every team

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps Einstein, some of us dont support an AFL team however we visit here as footy lovers in the hope that we could read something about football that is actually interesting but alas once again it's just a litany of juvenile abuse. If you have a problem with "unlisted" then thats your problem obviously.

Now twosheds, if you want to learn something about football the best places are often the team boards.

This is Bay 13, you may lament over a litany of juvenile abuse, woe is you but..... You're allowed to troll and poke fun at different sub sections of the football supporting community on this board.

Adelaide supporters troll Port and vice versa.

Hawks and Geelong go at it.

I like poking fun at the Unlisted Flogs :p

Adelaide - Having Amanda Vanstone & Alexander Downer has supporters
Brisbane - The way they treated Akar, 2001 GF, well I respect them for beating Essendon at its own game
Carlton - Everything except their main sponsor Dan Murphys. their supporters, September 16th 1999, having 16 Flags, the blanted cheating
Collingwood - Crapping on about being successfull when they have done bugger all in the past 50 years, the Corey's of the collingwood fan base
Essendon - Losing finals by less than a kick and letting bloody Collingwood win something
Fremantle - The crappy fued with WCE supporters
Geelong - A bit like politicans, promise planty, deliver little
Hawthorn - A classless team from a classy suburb
Melbourne - Scotch college
North Melbourne - Mostly boring to watch and Wayne Carey
Port - A great SANFL club but mostly pretenders
Richmond - Boring
St. Kilda - The culture
Sydney - Because Sydney full stop is overrated, also I have a personal reason to hate South Melbourne
West Coast - No hatred
Western Bulldogs - I don't hate them

West Coast- Most Hated team by far. Cost us two Premierships. CHEATS. In the world where 'franchise' and 'corporation' gets tossed around, West Coast takes the cake. Hunter is possibly the most down sydrome persoon I ve ever seen.

Ben Cousins, Chris Judd, Daniel Kerr and Sam Butler say hi to you. :p;) Unfortunately two of them have decided to ply different trades now. :eek:

West coast - Arrogance ruined a great midfield.

Richmond - Empty promises but they still believe.

Essendon - Definately the diving Loyd.

Geelong - Win's 1 flag in 44 years and suddenly the supporters wake up.

Fremantle - So much talent but no heart.

Adelaide - McLeod because he's so good.

Port Adelaide - The feral supporters.

Kangaroos - They always slip under the radar.

St kilda - Will not reach it's potential. Sad.

Sydney - Most boring football ever played.

Brisbane - We don't have Jonathan Brown.

Doggies - They just rely on Johno.

Melbourne - Actually I like them now because they got rid of Daniher.

Collingwood - Eddie McGuire.

Carlton - Don't hear anything from them in years and now they are the best.

Perhaps Einstein, some of us dont support an AFL team however we visit here as footy lovers in the hope that we could read something about football that is actually interesting but alas once again it's just a litany of juvenile abuse. If you have a problem with "unlisted" then thats your problem obviously.

Is that George "twosheds" Jackson?

Fremantle - The crappy fued with WCE supporters

That shows how little you know about footy in WA!!

So just for you champ.:thumbsu:

This "crappy fued" as you call it, is widely considered as one of the great rivalries in Australian sport.

Now piss off n00b, and don't open your mouth again without checking your facts!!

That shows how little you know about footy in WA!!

So just for you champ.:thumbsu:

This "crappy feud" as you call it, is widely considered as one of the great rivalries in Australian sport.

Now piss off n00b, and don't open your mouth again without checking your facts!!

*OUCH* :thumbsu: Mate! it's called sarcasm, I understand the rivery, One thing in Fremantle's favor is they have a football history with South and East Fremantle, while the WCE are a franchise good for burgers and coke

Adelaide- Don't hate the team, hate the license holders, SANFL

Brisbane- NOT one bit of hate of them, alot of respect actually

Carlton- I hate Fev, and I hate the fact that legends of there club supported the fact they should lose a game to pick up a draft pick. Pathetic

Collingwood- I hate the cockyness of Collingwood, that they are showpeice of the AFL. Yet they are acheived little sucess in recent history and have produced the most hated CEO/tv presenter in the history of the world.

Essendon- 1993, Lloyd annoys me also. He can kick, but he can be a tool. Pretty devo they took Monfries also. He will be back though :thumbsu:

Fremantle- PAVLICH

Geelong- I can't really hate them. Can't think back an remember when doing anything wrong. Like there guernsey, there song and there style. Cockyness may be an issue in 08 though

Hawthorn- We usually have the wood over them. I don't like Buddy, most over rated player in the comp. Makes it alot worse when that over rated hack kicks the goal that puts the nail in the coffin for your season

Kangaroos- Don't get me started. Claim tradition and heritage, yet sell games to the Gold Coast, ACT and CHANGE there name to the Kanagroos instead of North Melbourne. Claim the shinboner spirit yet they recruit from all over the country, effectively meaning this 'shinboner' spirit is purely a ploy they always come up with whenever they are in trouble. THE fact the car I bought has a Roo's member sticker that WON't come off.

Melbourne- I sometimes forget they even exist. Does anyone even care about them?

Port- Just pathetic sometimes, other times I admire them. Supporters are generally arrogant. Claiming Crows are all bangwagoners, yet call for all there 'supporters' to 'get on board' for the finals. Bandwagon anyone??

Richmond- Can't really complain about them. Richo is good to watch, tamblings a joke and Kane Johnson was the best trade we ever made.

Saints- They beat us in 05. Seriously. I hate you

Sydney- RESPECATA...just cut HALL, the big ape.

West Coast- Most Hated team by far. Cost us two Premierships. CHEATS. In the world where 'franchise' and 'corporation' gets tossed around, West Coast takes the cake.

Western Bulldogs- Only reason would be Hudson. One day it will come to bit you in the arse. You did us a shit trade. I can see Cooney wanting to come back..

Pick 58, deal done.

HAHAHA suck it up crow boy he aint comin home. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kangaroos- Don't get me started. Claim tradition and heritage, yet sell games to the Gold Coast, ACT and CHANGE there name to the Kanagroos instead of North Melbourne. Claim the shinboner spirit yet they recruit from all over the country, effectively meaning this 'shinboner' spirit is purely a ploy they always come up with whenever they are in trouble. THE fact the car I bought has a Roo's member sticker that WON't come off.

What the hell are you on about. There are many reasons to hate the Roos, but I just can't fathom your reasoning.

1. You hate the Roos because we try to survive? Well I guess that should make me hate the Water buffalo, for his attempts to find new grazing land in Tanzanian plains to avoid it's predators.

2. Let me tell you what Shinboner spirit is. It's the attribute of the club to fight back when their backs are on the wall. Please explain how recruiting from all over the country (just like every other AFL club) is bad, and has any relation to the never-say-die attitude of the club.

3. Usually what we do to remove any adhesvive in Melbourne, is to usually peel it off. We use our thumb and forefinger (not too sure if those in 'Radelaide' have opposable thumbs) and we peel of this adhesive. Try it.

Your saying that other clubs don't have the 'spirit' to fight back? Its just a crappy saying you guys have come up with. A typical footballing 'spirit' is only brewed in local clubs, where someone is brought up IN the club, plays there for life. Mates, people around them. They grew up at that club.

Getting drafted to the Kangaroos, apparently, BAM you have the shinboner spirit. Its a load of crap.

The Roo's trying to survive is sad IMO. The AFL does not have the support internationally that soccer, rugby and other sports do. We need to make our presence in Australia STRONG. Kangaroos are just a white elephant, and by rejecting the GC proposal will only become an even Fatter White elephant. The AFL is in a position where it has to be a national competition. (may sound like a rant, but hopefully you understand...although your a roo's fan so you probably won't)

The stick won't come off. I've tried

Your saying that other clubs don't have the 'spirit' to fight back? Its just a crappy saying you guys have come up with. A typical footballing 'spirit' is only brewed in local clubs, where someone is brought up IN the club, plays there for life. Mates, people around them. They grew up at that club.

Getting drafted to the Kangaroos, apparently, BAM you have the shinboner spirit. Its a load of crap.

The Roo's trying to survive is sad IMO. The AFL does not have the support internationally that soccer, rugby and other sports do. We need to make our presence in Australia STRONG. Kangaroos are just a white elephant, and by rejecting the GC proposal will only become an even Fatter White elephant. The AFL is in a position where it has to be a national competition. (may sound like a rant, but hopefully you understand...although your a roo's fan so you probably won't)

The stick won't come off. I've tried

STOP the PRESSES, some guy whose opinion counts for jackshit is saying that the Kangaroos won't be able to survive. Discount all budgetery evidence and reports, we should all just take your opinion, and shut up shop.

Word to the wise, when you're trying to belittle someone's comprehension, at least get your own grammar correct. It's a hallmark of Adelaide supporters really. Their club has a pathetic, sub par year, but all they can hang their hat on, is the failure of their rivals, who made the Grand Final, and finished higher on the ladder.

Lets get back to the thread:

Adelaide - Jarman went back there and we struggle against them
Bulldogs - Aker or Johnston - not sure which way, or the lack of Key Position Players
Carlton - Elliott Days and the fact they still beleive you can buy a premiership
Collingwood - Don't need to answer this it is obvious
Geelong - So long the bridesmaid but good on them for finally winning one after 44 years, the one reason - because they suddenly have become the greatest team ever, had a great 07 but come on, should of done it two or three years ago as well.
Hawthorn - My own team, hard to say but sometimes - the learning experience comments!
Freo - Carr boys and that stupid bell that rings everytime Bell gets a possession - get back on the bus and back to the funny farm!
Sydney - Boring and the spin doctor Roos
Richmond - Actually feel sorry for them, don't hate them.
Melbourne - Nose too far up themselves to realise they aren't as good as they think.
North Melbourne - apart from Carey I would have to say this mystical Shinbonner Spirit! What a load of crap.
Lions - Success but you can't hate them for that and they let Aker go so all I have is that they always seem to beat the whenever they come up to Brissie and my kids get more upset than I do when they lose.
West Coast - Attitude
Essendon - Just hate them - full stop.
Port - I can't break it down to one - let me see Tredrea, Cornes Bros, their supporters, Coach sorry the list goes on.

STOP the PRESSES, some guy whose opinion counts for jackshit is saying that the Kangaroos won't be able to survive. Discount all budgetery evidence and reports, we should all just take your opinion, and shut up shop.

Word to the wise, when you're trying to belittle someone's comprehension, at least get your own grammar correct. It's a hallmark of Adelaide supporters really. Their club has a pathetic, sub par year, but all they can hang their hat on, is the failure of their rivals, who made the Grand Final, and finished higher on the ladder.

See Port post 2005, 2006 seasons.

Get over yourself mate.

I just think its soft as butter that for years you have leeched, had small support. Yet when relocation comes up, you fight to stay in Melbourne. Nothing is going to change. South Moved to Sydney, Fitzroy merged with the Bears. It always ends up a happy story. Fitzroy fought till the very end to survive as did South.

North is just the next chapter in this cycle.

I could not give a crap about our rival. I just like football. And North as of recently I have grown to hate. For gods sake your relying on James Braysaw to save your club. A Radio/Tv Presenter from Adelaide.

ofcourse this is only my opinion. But I am not bigoted like you. I am thinking about 'Football' in general. Not one club.

As we learnt in English, 'Tradition & Customs halt progress and change'.

Now twosheds, if you want to learn something about football the best places are often the team boards.

This is Bay 13, you may lament over a litany of juvenile abuse, woe is you but..... You're allowed to troll and poke fun at different sub sections of the football supporting community on this board.

Adelaide supporters troll Port and vice versa.

Hawks and Geelong go at it.

I like poking fun at the Unlisted Flogs :p

Yes it could be fun if anything was ever remotely amusing or clever but mindless abuse is tiresome. No woe or lamenting here just stating the facts, strange how you decry "unlisted" but you don't let on how old you are !

Remove this Banner Ad

1 reason to hate every team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back