Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh

Woosha, please tell us you’re resting him. If you’ve actually dropped him you’ve lost your marbles.

Francis has been poor in two games and very good in one game - His omission is still surprising but at least Hurley will be relieved at not receiving blame for Francis' failings - I'm more concerned in how Myers returned to the team.

Last edited:
I can cop him having a spell for a week but if he's fit and isn't straight back in next week, then there are some real issues with the selection committee.

Woosha mentioned he needed a 'Freshen up' for Norf next week.

Maybe back to back 6 day breaks heading into the North game (and 4 out of 5 weeks to start the season) was a bit too much for Francis' conditioning at this point of his career, especially with the knock (to his hip i recall?) he got last week.

Needs a freshen up to face bottom of the ladder? Is he havin a laff? Should have been rested next week if he needs one.
Maybe, but coming in after a week off against collingwood on ANZAC day is a tall order.
Coming back in against the bottom team is probably a lighter lead in for him before playing Collingwood.

Plus, again he got that knock last week, so pairing that with Hooker coming back as well, I imagine it was just a matter of the stars aligning for him to have a break this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frang always looks spent and short of a gallop... The 3 games with tight turn around could have made him or broke him.

Think we saw which option the selection committee thought might eventuate.

If he sads up at being omitted maybe he isn't made for the big time. I'm sure he will be fine and fresh for next week.

Needs a freshen up to face bottom of the ladder? Is he havin a laff? Should have been rested next week if he needs one.
Woosha logic probably thinks Norf are better than Brisbane.

If he's injured, tell us
If he's omitted, tell us
If you're trying to ruin every young bloke on our list, it's the only thing you are doing right.
**** off and coach West Coast

Why?
You do realise that's not something we're entitled to.
"We're going to clear and transparent with our supporters from here on in, we owe them that much"

5 years later

"lol **** you guys give us money and **** off"

"We're going to clear and transparent with our supporters from here on in, we owe them that much"

5 years later

"lol **** you guys give us money and **** off"
Being honest, this shits me up the wall too.

We were promised full transparency but uhhh... Yeah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back