10 A's FOOTBALL

Remove this Banner Ad

new gun coming through the ranks at cgs yr 10 a's footy. his name is jack tobias, plays in the mids or up forward. very versatile and a unit. he was out last week due to an on going back injury but should be fit for this weeks game against xavs. might wanna take him out early cos hes a tough nut

new gun coming through the ranks at cgs yr 10 a's footy. his name is jack tobias, plays in the mids or up forward. very versatile and a unit. he was out last week due to an on going back injury but should be fit for this weeks game against xavs. might wanna take him out early cos hes a tough nut

Mate you have got to be kidding, I have seen this kid play 10 - 15 games and he is a handy player but definately does not fit into the description and massive rap you have given him above......you wouldnt happen to be one of his good friends would you??

dude, hes aboriginal alright. just because his last name doesnt sound aborignal doesnt mean hes not. like davey hmm very aboriginal...
ahahaha man ask him, i played bball with him for ages n have met his dad n shit. clearly know that he isnt aborignial. just give up mate, he probs just sed yes to u about being aboriginal to shut u down cus u are a loser give up, u have lost mate

ahahaha man ask him, i played bball with him for ages n have met his dad n shit. clearly know that he isnt aborignial. just give up mate, he probs just sed yes to u about being aboriginal to shut u down cus u are a loser give up, u have lost mate
lol he told me to keep doin this to piss u off. i actuallydont know where hes from lol but i do know him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the problem about bigfooty is that they give accounts to ppl who have no clue about football and post stupid wasteful comments. mate back in your box!
lol just because i didnt know where a guy in my yr10 a's footy team was from that means i know nothing about footy? yeh good one mate... u take it so seriously its a ****in website for *** sakes

Wow this thread went to shit pretty quickly. Does it really matter where the guy is from? I thought we were here to talk about footy not where people come from.

Anyway on topic our 10A's (Carey) will finish in bottom or if we get lucky 10th. Only about 3-4 players who will stand out for the Firsts when they are in year 12 and the rest will be bad by APS standards...

Oi who are Xavier's best players? And caulfiled is playing Geelong colledge next week can they play?
Kwame McHarg isn't aborginal but hes a freak

i heard jack henty will also be playing up foward in the a's and kicking a few for caulfiled. Xavier will look to dominate from the bounce tomorow

SKC DEF GEELONG COLLEGE by 20 goals,,,
Best Players (IMO) : Roberts, stafford, amon, gabelich
Goals: Amon (6) Kerr (4) Pakis (3) - forgot who else

With the last two rounds having very convincing wins over Hailebury and GC, looking forward to a big game against Melb Grammer this week. Its good to see where getting up with massive losses to the firsts in cachia, purcell, griffiths,broadhurst and castricum.

Remove this Banner Ad

10 A's FOOTBALL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back