Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - R9 AFL RS nom - goes bang w/ 37d on his return vs GCS

Remove this Banner Ad

As someone that has more insight into JHF than most on here, I can honestly say I hope he breaks his leg so badly that he never plays again. And I've never wished injury on a player before.
Hey Mav. You're better than that mate. Don't go down that route. I've badly broken my leg before..and you wouldn't wish it on anybody

No problems with wishing years of mediocrity for Port and him, but let's leave it at that

The fact that JHF hasn't brought his defensive application over from his u18 years is another X against him. His raw clearance numbers were very impressive at times this year though.

He is certainly no Hugh Greenwood that's for sure.

As much as everyone on here can't stand JHF i personally hope they both make it big time.

His role as the villain to our club makes for good entertainment. I hope he and Wardlaw go head to head for many finals to come.

As someone that has more insight into JHF than most on here, I can honestly say I hope he breaks his leg so badly that he never plays again. And I've never wished injury on a player before.
Thats a shame you feel that way everyone to their own i suppose.

Ripping article…. and brilliant individual…after reading that lm glad….he’s ripping into training, loves being at the club…getting to know it and the players, has no time for the doof doof of clubs….instead choosing to crack in..has a great connection and outlet with Cooper…but most importantly and the biggest secret weapon for the club in making sure he’s settled….Boomer can cook a good meal…..brilliant.
Everything aside this young fellow and the others we have picked up since JHF are sounding like wonderful young kids…and I have always held the view the many will always out do the one…bring on next year already.

JHF is an absolute gun when the ball is right infront of him. He can out-compete just about anyone once he's near it. But he is clueless in open play. He jogs around like he's lost.

McKercher in almost the inverse. He excels at knowing where to be and putting in the work around the ground. He'll rack up possessions across half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Mav. You're better than that mate. Don't go down that route. I've badly broken my leg before..and you wouldn't wish it on anybody

No problems with wishing years of mediocrity for Port and him, but let's leave it at that
What about a really bad stubbed toe? Actually, I hope he smacks his shin on his cars tow bar.

yes to all of the above including Hypothermia from an ice bath
Will this work

f857956b8d7d26b52c6b829241eb8e46.jpg

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

On JHF, even though most of us have moved on, the ICECOLDTRUTH is that it will never be forgotten, no matter how you pan it out, the fact is, he hurt a lot of supporters young and old who had put all their faith in him, only to leave a struggling club, where hope was all we had. The club has the best policy about this, if you want to go, then fine, we'll facilitate a trade, and in the end everyone is happy.

We want people with a strong character at our club, someone who wants to wear the Blue and White with pride even in the most difficult of circumstances because that's when you find out what you are really made of, so much nonsense has been made of why he left {not from our supporters}, that has been done to death, the thing is he's happy back in Adelaide and we're very happy with the young players who are now at our club.

Young stars like Colby, Harry, Zane, George, Will, Tom and a few others to go with our senior players will transform our club into something very special and all we need is to be a little patient while this is forming, I know some have said, some of our young bucks haven't even played a game, but you know, just take that step over the white line and be convinced that we are indeed on the right path, because it is going to happen, sooner, rather than later.

Me personally, I tend to forgive, as a famous person once said "why is that so", the reason, is that you can carry a lot of built up hate and life is to short to be carrying so much baggage. It doesn't mean we forget, but the good will always outweigh the bad, and the good is that bunch of players listed above.
Angry Forgiveness GIF by Disney Channel

JHF is an absolute gun when the ball is right infront of him. He can out-compete just about anyone once he's near it. But he is clueless in open play. He jogs around like he's lost.

McKercher in almost the inverse. He excels at knowing where to be and putting in the work around the ground. He'll rack up possessions across half back.
I will wait till he has played some AFL games before i start to compare him with JHF, or anyone for that matter. Sure looks great and probably will be but let's just wait and see. And just to add to that they are completely different players.

Keith could drop kick 50m.

Edit: I am on the Colby train, albeit having pre draft concerns. Hope he absolutely kills it and proves me wrong.

Welcome aboard.

Train Driving GIF by The Wiggles

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - R9 AFL RS nom - goes bang w/ 37d on his return vs GCS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back