10 Reasons why Fitzroy supporters should feel aggrieved that Richmond haven't been asked to fold

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to believe these days, back when we won our last that average was one every 7.2 years, which is better than Hawthorns current average.

Best thing is nearly half of them were won against the Blues;)
Careful now you'll evoke a stat meltdown Hawkk

Fitzroy were disbanded owing to debt not ability, something we should start doing with some of the leach like franchises clubs like Richmond now have to support, we are debt free and average a flag every 10.9 years, let me know when the puffer franchise matches that and I might listen.

Don't worry about the eco's in our club they are few but loud as are most minorities, many pea hearts amongst them unfortunately.

I am old and in my experience Richmond average 1 finals win every 15 years.

How you doin'

contact_1230460.JPG

lol, only if you conveniently do the average over the last 10 years, over our full history they are not even close and lets be honest who except Bay posters, looking for ways to have a dig at Richmond, really cares about finals that don't end up in Premierships;)

Must have been taking too many lessons from the Hawfies (established 1961).

Must have been taking too many lessons from the Hawfies (established 1961).
To be fair they had absolutely no impact on the competition prior to that, it took them 36 years before any of there teams(u19's, reserves or seniors) even made the finals, that make Richmond's last 30 years look like period of success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump

To post this thread minutes before Richmond boot Yarran is genius. Bravo !!
And just months before becoming the most dominant club in AFL history, resulting in the AFL making lots rule changes to turn the game into a slow, uncontested, kick it sideways, low scoring affair, because all the other clubs couldn't keep up the breakneck speed of the super exciting move the ball quickly forward anyway you can, high scoring game style.

The OP, like so many others, has run away in terror in the face of said dominance to be never heard from again.

Remove this Banner Ad

10 Reasons why Fitzroy supporters should feel aggrieved that Richmond haven't been asked to fold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back