10 years ago today

Remove this Banner Ad

Arden said:
Yep, I've got an A4 sized pic of Carey & Stevo walking around the boundary line, soaking up every second of the fans adulation. Was lucky enough to have them both sign in years ago, is a treasured possession.

Collectors Item.:thumbsu: Shame one of them didn't remember that 4-5 years ago what good mates they'd been until some bimbo upset the apple TART. ****e happens.

On reflection of my post re JYD backing into THE FAT BOY i think it was Arch. Tho the JYD had no fear and was forever putting his body on the line.

Gabbie said:
Collectors Item.:thumbsu: Shame one of them didn't remember that 4-5 years ago what good mates they'd been until some bimbo upset the apple TART. ****e happens.

On reflection of my post re JYD backing into THE FAT BOY i think it was Arch. Tho the JYD had no fear and was forever putting his body on the line.

JYD did back back across Plugger and chopped out his lead. Took a two bite mark, got the first touch just before a rampaging Lockett, then second grab falling to ground. At the time was the gutsiest thing I had seen on a footy field.

Arden said:
JYD did back back across Plugger and chopped out his lead. Took a two bite mark, got the first touch just before a rampaging Lockett, then second grab falling to ground. At the time was the gutsiest thing I had seen on a footy field.

Unforgettable courage.

I'd like him to demand similar commitment from his players in 07 and enforce it if they fall short.

Failing to enforce high standards of commitment didn't help Schimma when he coached either.

Arden said:

TA- i should know every kick, mark, goal etc of that game seeing i've watched that it over and over again

Remove this Banner Ad

10 years ago today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back