kilaw

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2007
Royals
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Been working on a highlights reel to the song Remember the Name. Sadly the song is under 4 minutes, i had to cut out a lot of good highlights.

[youtube]bmMTzLyGNN0[/youtube]

Thoughts?

Been working on a highlights reel to the song Remember the Name. Sadly the song is under 4 minutes, i had to cut out a lot of good highlights.

[youtube]bmMTzLyGNN0[/youtube]

Thoughts?

Top job :thumbsu:

Between you and Audacious we've had two great vids in two days :D

Big thanks to both of you. It's a great way for fans to show how much they appreciate the team.

Need to add the Goal against richmond where Cox taps from the center bounce straight to Judd, Judds runs bounces and goals from 50.

I had that in there but as i said, a lot had to be cut out because the song is pretty short. If/when i make the next one, it will be there.

Great Video, the hairs on the back of my neck when i was watchin the eagles celebrate, CARN YOU EAAGGLLESSS!!

That is a great video.

I don't go for West Coast but it really show's why they won the flag and why they will probably win another. They are quick, strong, skillful and obviously are very good at the hard things. Makes me want to watch more of their games!

Great video, kilaw, missing a couple of Lynch bombs though :D Agree with Embers, great song to make an Eagles video with. Love that Sampi steal from Johncock followed up with goal :thumbsu: Hope we see him back in the near future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a question to both Audacious and Kilaw..I'd like to know how you're doing your 'rips' and editing and what you're using. That's only because if you're going to get 'serious' about it, and I hope plenty of others do as well, maybe some exchange of info & software might help others as well ?

Maybe take it to PM ?

@TBU: I had a lynch bomb in there but it does take a lot of time.

@Kempie: I used Windows Movie Maker for this, its very simple and easy to use and can prove quite powerful. I've got a profession program in Cyberlink PowerDirector, I'll probably try make my next video with that.

JamesM has just sent me an extended version of the song. I'm thinking of adding a lynch goal (ie. the 85m bomb or a glove moment) and the Cox tap to Judd in the richmond game last year.

Any ideas welcome guys.

PS. This may take about a week but hopefully less, I've currently got an important SAC to study for and mid-year exams are in under a month now.

Awesome stuff, bought it all back, and included my favourite three bits of play for the year (the Judd goal from thr centre bounce v Richmond #4).

1. We all love it, Chick smother, handball, shepherd....HUNTER GOAL!!!!!

2. Gehrig's attempted fend off of Kerr, and the follow up tackle. Kerr only giving up close to 30kg in that strength contest!

3. Cox goal v Essendon. Was at the game and sitting that end .........something out of nothing and like his running goal in the 05' GF showed what a special player he is.

I'm trying to get footage of lynch's 80m goal agaist kangaroos last year, I currently have a pretty bad quality clip of it, if anyone has good quality footage, please PM me. Thanks

awesome clip mate
just a quick question tho my daughter wants to put that on her "myspace" ?
can she and after it loads on my pc where does it save to ? does any one know?

awesome clip mate
just a quick question tho my daughter wants to put that on her "myspace" ?
can she and after it loads on my pc where does it save to ? does any one know?

Add this code where you want the video (eg. About me or Interests section):

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmMTzLyGNN0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmMTzLyGNN0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Absolutely amazing. I got shivers. I think there could be a market for that type of stuff. Do a few for each team and they can use the big screen at thier home games. Could be worth inquiring about because there is some obvious talent there.

Remove this Banner Ad

100% reason to Remember the Name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back