1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

As many would've heard, last week's Family Peace ad was voiced by the kid with the REALLY annoying millennial accent. Ugh!! Or is it a slight Asian accent? I'm not sure. A few weeks ago, he called himself Harry, but last week he was Nick. And yes, Frank Walker is behind them

They're still not back on digital.

Yes, it's fair to assume they'd have a contingency plan for such occasions, especially -- and i could be wrong -- considering all the outside broadcasts they do; they're accustomed to doing shows out of the studios.

As I've said, can anyone imagine the same thing happening at 3aw or Triple M, etc? Hutchy will say it's was a fire, so there was nothing they could do, but I bet the big stations would've found a way to avoid being off air for over 3 hours.
The last time MMM was off the air was due to a transformer blowing up in South Melbourne that knocked out the backup. Even then the emergency tape kicked in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have a recording of the 1st match that SEN broadcast from the garage in India?
[/QUOTE

You'd have to be a very strange person to have recorded and kept any of it.
Just find 2 random Indian guys near where you live and ask them to talk non stop about various subjects, including cricket occasionally, then you'll hear what it was like.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back