1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel chuffed that I was one of the few to have heard that train-wreck radio, albeit for only about 15 minutes before I switched off.

Something to tell the grandkids about!
Was indeed weird. Score was barely mentioned too. I never knew until a few days later it was two dodgy Indians and not the official broadcast feed they should have.

I feel chuffed that I was one of the few to have heard that train-wreck radio, albeit for only about 15 minutes before I switched off.

Funnily enough, I heard a bit of it too. I wondered what the jumbled mess was I was listening too, then realised it was supposed to be the cricket. Turned it off straight away.

Was indeed weird. Score was barely mentioned too. I never knew until a few days later it was two dodgy Indians and not the official broadcast feed they should have.
Funnily enough, I heard a bit of it too. I wondered what the jumbled mess was I was listening too, then realised it was supposed to be the cricket. Turned it off straight away.

me too!

add that to the Caribbean people we endured during the great SEN building fire and we can proudly say we've experienced two fantastic events

The number of people fessing up to have heard the hutchy garage cricket spectacular indicates that it might be SEN’s highest ever ratings....

Ironic if you think about it

:D

7-midnight needs a new permanent host. i'm flicking over after the MSR quiz nowadays and it's almost always a ringin host rather than the King of Vanilla Heverin

7-midnight needs a new permanent host. i'm flicking over after the MSR quiz nowadays and it's almost always a ringin host rather than the King of Vanilla Heverin
MSR is excellent in the evenings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everytime i turn onto KBs show they are talking about ex players - aka not playing anymore. invariably from the 80s and before.

Perhaps KB should host a show can SENiniscing (play on reminiscing). Nothing but reminiscing about the bygone eras.

It’s a huge turn off. You have Front Bar which does it well and then you have KB who just bangs on and on and just sounds like an old rambling coot.

Anyone else having trouble listening to sen via the tunein radio app? or website?

Website has been ok for me this week but was diabolical when I was out of radio range a couple of weeks ago.

Hutchy the Jabberer needs to show a bit more attention to detail.

Website has been ok for me this week but was diabolical when I was out of radio range a couple of weeks ago.

Hutchy the Jabberer needs to show a bit more attention to detail.
i shouldve qualifief, by website i mean tuneinradio one

Everytime i turn onto KBs show they are talking about ex players - aka not playing anymore. invariably from the 80s and before.

Perhaps KB should host a show can SENiniscing (play on reminiscing). Nothing but reminiscing about the bygone eras.

KB will not be at SEN next year, have it on very good authority he is retiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back