1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I do quite like Spuds cheap shots at that ponce Dal santo. But seriously he adds no meaningful insight to any conversation. Having said that neither do any of his FM counterparts who get paid to fulfill the same role.

Decided to listen to RSN for the first time on the drive into work last week because Spud Frawley is unlistenable.

Got to say it was pretty good, far more knowledgeable of other sports and it actually seemed like they did their research before guests came on. Good interviewing to by Harford.

Decided to listen to RSN for the first time on the drive into work last week because Spud Frawley is unlistenable.

Got to say it was pretty good, far more knowledgeable of other sports and it actually seemed like they did their research before guests came on. Good interviewing to by Harford.

They have been giving cricket a great run which is apt and appropriate given the ashes are on

They have been giving cricket a great run which is apt and appropriate given the ashes are on

Adam White always gives cricket disproportionate airtime on RSN Breakfast.

Marko and Ox given the ass tonight after their last shift. According to Slobbo on Twitter

Croc media really shaking things up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marko and Ox given the ass tonight after their last shift. According to Slobbo on Twitter

Croc media really shaking things up
sen will soon be be infested with flogs like bar rat and cornes constantly pumping each other up

Surprised they have been sacked and not moved another time slot.

Yeah be interesting to see what they are going to roll with.

Garry and Whispy in the morning seem to think they are safe

KB obviously a lock

Leaves arvos (Andy Maher?)

Drive ??

Nights ?? Finey rages alright dosent he?

Campbell Brown is really good. Fairly insightful than one would assume. He did especially well last year too. I'd listen to him as one half of a afternoon program. Coons & Browny ?
I think he suits a guest spot every now and then, rather than a permanent spot. I agree of his value though, he gets a lot of flack but I don't mind him with Finey.

Campbell Brown is really good. Fairly insightful than one would assume. He did especially well last year too. I'd listen to him as one half of a afternoon program. Coons & Browny ?

Don’t mind Campbell but ewwww Cooney. He tries far too hard imo.

Maybe RoCo with someone on drive or the night shift? Actually RoCo would suit the night shift

I don't mind Campbell Brown, but as soon as Cooney comes on, I switch off. Same with Justin Koschitzke.
Cooney is putrid to listen to.

I don't mind Campbell Brown, but as soon as Cooney comes on, I switch off. Same with Justin Koschitzke.
Cooney is putrid to listen to.
Likewise.
Don’t mind Campbell but ewwww Cooney. He tries far too hard imo.

Maybe RoCo with someone on drive or the night shift? Actually RoCo would suit the night shift
RoCo is good, I love his passion and his alternative views. But he seems to get so many little things wrong. Just simple stats, but it's bloody annoying for some reason lol.

Unbelievable the Ox lasted 13 years, least knowledgeable person I've ever heard on radio, simply clueless. Just made shit up half the time when he was asked questions.

I think Christian and McGuane over summer will be a tester, could certainly see them given the drive slot.

Unbelievable the Ox lasted 13 years, least knowledgeable person I've ever heard on radio, simply clueless. Just made shit up half the time when he was asked questions.
He is lucky that he is paired with an even more unlikeable person in Mark Allen. I've never understood the concept of that show show they do together, it just sounds like a mess.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back