1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

This has been a weak spot for Whateley since the beginning of the pandemic - He's been all over the place with his views.
He banged on after the Conor McKenna issue about Dees having to play Bombers on the Wednesday even though Dees were already preparing for the Cats. Over the top, generally I thinks he’s good

I thought it was fair what he said after that pathetic caller.

I am discussing Whateley's performance since the beginning of the pandemic which has no relevance to bogan talkback callers.

I am discussing Whateley's performance since the beginning of the pandemic which has no relevance to bogan talkback callers.
Yeah hes been conflicted. I think in all honesty he probably thought the season shouldnt have gone ahead (that was his tone early on) but working for fox and SEN he is obliged to cheer the footy on

After calling him dumb last week, I agreed with Malcolm Blight's opinion that the GF should be held in Perth or Adelaide instead of Sydney or Brisbane, regardless of the circumstances, if the game can't be held at the MCG. I now think he one of the most intelligent people in footy...
Did you enjoy dwayne becoming agitated because some declare optus stadium is better than adelaide oval

After calling him dumb last week, I agreed with Malcolm Blight's opinion that the GF should be held in Perth or Adelaide instead of Sydney or Brisbane, regardless of the circumstances, if the game can't be held at the MCG. I now think he one of the most intelligent people in footy...
I can't tell whether you're satirising yourself, SEN presenters, this thread or the general football populous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard and Huddo are up and about on the back of Geelong winning .
Fair whack of the Friday night preview got dedicated to various aspects of there win , how Danger was going and ofcourse GAJ

Was disappointing I could have used a heads up on how bad we were going to be rather than a review of the Thursday night game ......again

Sure did , decent gash on his back . From memory the bolt was behind the goals.
Was amazing it got missed , was very easy to see on camera

I shudder and the thought of the bolt piercing the skin.

I laughed when I heard the account as they said the bolt was behind the stadium. Haha. Does that mean in the car park?

Gerard and Huddo are up and about on the back of Geelong winning .
Fair whack of the Friday night preview got dedicated to various aspects of there win , how Danger was going and ofcourse GAJ

Was disappointing I could have used a heads up on how bad we were going to be rather than a review of the Thursday night game ......again

Its an interesting point, I think with Thursday night games here to stay the AFL media need to adjust to how they discuss games. Make it more about the indervidual game rather than the round. I think game discussions or reflections shouldn't go past about 24 to 48 hours.

A topic like what did we learn from Friday nights game on Monday is dead boring. It has been done to death by then.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back