1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont know how Whateleys podcast can out rate Newman & Scotts,theyre interview with former greats,eg; Kekka, is purely entertaining
and with the departure of Sheehan the shows gone up a level imo
I think the difference is that Whateley's podcasts have multiple clips so they add up in the ratings compare to Newman & Scott who just realise their two compared to Whateley which can have up to like 10 when they get loaded.

Does anyone else get really ******* annoyed when Gerard pronounces the word 3 when reading out their phone and text number? Sorta rolls his tongue. It infuriates me.

Listen to the next time he says Melbourne - he doesn't pronounce the 'L', says it like 'meiwbun'.

I think the difference is that Whateley's podcasts have multiple clips so they add up in the ratings compare to Newman & Scott who just realise their two compared to Whateley which can have up to like 10 when they get loaded.

The reason is because the Podcast Ranker is dodgy.

See here - https://www.radiotoday.com.au/jay-walkerden-podcast-ranker/

It's a ranker where bigger publishers PAY to be included in the ranking system.

Here the latest ranker shows who pays to participate - ABC does not participate, and they would rate highly on a genuine ranker.

Listen to the next time he says Melbourne - he doesn't pronounce the 'L', says it like 'meiwbun'.

almost boganish
The reason is because the Podcast Ranker is dodgy.

See here - https://www.radiotoday.com.au/jay-walkerden-podcast-ranker/

It's a ranker where bigger publishers PAY to be included in the ranking system.

Here the latest ranker shows who pays to participate - ABC does not participate, and they would rate highly on a genuine ranker.

hmmm thats interesting.

it is funny hearing the ads feat. dwayne lauding the no 1 podcast team of g and t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was nothing to listen to. 10 mins of silence, a big 5 min ad break (with kaneo slightly audible in the bg at the start), more silence. then Kaneo finally on at about 9.18.
this is SEN! hahaa/ at least they got their ads in

Yeah nah, the continuing technical far'k-ups are one of my pet peeves.....so I keep saying. :D

Not long ago, someone texted the breakfast show to ask Garry why he can't go into the SEN studio if he can go to the Fox studio for his tv gigs.
Garry got slightly indignant, replying with something like, "well, sir, the advice is that we're meant to work from home if we're able, so, we're doing the right thing......", then went on about containing the virus, blah, blah.

Well, Gazza, dude, that'd be all well and good if SEN's remote broadcasting wasn't riddled with hiccups, so you're not really in a position to get indignant when someone queries the practicality of it. Perhaps you and Wispy should return to the studio until your underpaid tech-monkeys can sort out the remote setups.
No doubt him and Tim simply enjoy the convenience of working from home.

Last edited:
Yeah nah, the continuing technical far'k-ups are one of my pet peeves.....so I keep saying. :D

Not long ago, someone texted the breakfast show to ask why, if Garry can go to the Fox studio for his tv gigs, he can't go into SEN for his radio gig.
Garry got slightly indignant, replying with something like, "well, sir, the advice is that we're meant to work from home if we're able, so, we're doing the right thing......", then went on about containing the virus, blah, blah.

Well, Gazza, dude, that'd be all well and good if SEN's remote broadcasting wasn't riddled with hiccups, so you're not really in a position to get indignant when someone queries the practicality of it. Perhaps you and Wispy should return to the studio until your underpaid tech-monkeys can sort out the remote setups.
No doubt him and Tim simply enjoy the convenience of working from home.
Especially knowing Kane Cornes uses Airpods for footy classified... Come on if you're going to work from home at least use pro equipment, I mean they're getting paid enough aren't they??

Especially knowing Kane Cornes uses Airpods for footy classified... Come on if you're going to work from home at least use pro equipment, I mean they're getting paid enough aren't they??

Well I guess since the missus threw her career down the toilet the other month I guess their income had dwindled considerably :D

The whole Margaret thing is classic virtue-signalling by Hutchwanna, and his shill-pawns (fake word).
Yes, Hutch-blob the great virtue-signaller, who spends a lot of time trying to convince us he's one of the best blokes on earth, using a faux sincere voice that rivals Neil Mitchell's, while at the same time taking most of his cash from gambling advertising

Last edited:
Good pre match tonight with Gaz, Huddo and Gerard .Gaz will sleep well tonight.
They seemed a bit flatter then last week , wonder if the Thursday games result had anything to do with it ......got a lot less coverage then it did last week 😳

Bring back Edmund and Cooney. At least I can listen to them without feeling the need to change stations within 30 seconds of listening. Maher and Murphy as a combination are unlistenable.
I caught them a few times, they were really good .

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back