1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Blind guy expressing his opinions on holding the ball decision from last night as though he can see what’s going on.

He'd probably still make better holding the ball decisions than the umpires.

Edmond was good again , gives everyone a chance. Sounds like he'll be calling Soccer with Simon Hill. Probably no one will listen as the figures show no one is watching
Ill be listening.....although MVFC wont be featuring. At least if edmond is commentating it wont be sydney slanted all the way.

Edmond was good again , gives everyone a chance. Sounds like he'll be calling Soccer with Simon Hill. Probably no one will listen as the figures show no one is watching
Simon Hill spruiking the A-League and gets very defensive about it when issues are raised. And there are lots.

Don't think he's been a big fan of SEN in the past, and especially blokes like Dwayne. But they're paying him now, so all good.

Simon Hill spruiking the A-League and gets very defensive about it when issues are raised. And there are lots.

Don't think he's been a big fan of SEN in the past, and especially blokes like Dwayne. But they're paying him now, so all good.

That's his job, to promote and defend the sport....but there are issues as you said and he can provide solutions i think. or work at it. In the end money talks so you do what your employer tells you do to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Finey would jump at the chance if he was to be offered a short contract to do a hour Fineys Final Siren after each of these upcoming consecutive days of matches , even for the remainder of the season.

Jabba could redeem himself with the Sen faithful for some of his bad decisions this past 2 1/2 years , if he were to get Finey back

I reckon Finey would jump at the chance if he was to be offered a short contract to do a hour Fineys Final Siren after each of these upcoming consecutive days of matches , even for the remainder of the season.

Jabba could redeem himself with the Sen faithful for some of his bad decisions this past 2 1/2 years , if he were to get Finey back
You'd hope they listened to the text machine feedback!
A fool not too

He genuinely loved doing the show , you could even tell by how he spoke about it in the chat.

SEN is closing in on being unlistenable. With the depature of Fine there's no longer anyone who has the capacity to actually provide entertainment. Issues of footy are discussed with a level of seriousness normally reserved for natural disasters and wars. And the Margaret infatuation is bizarre. When she finally does meet her maker, they'll have to impersonate her. I rarely listen now but every time I do I cop a low rent versionof Mrs Brown's Boys...if that's possible.

Incorrect. It is TOTALLY and utterly unlistenable, and has been for a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back