1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I still love OTB , but sadly Hargraves is on instead of Hutchy . He stated with saying he was with "mates" at the pub and people's pub manners have gone , is this idiot for real !

So If Sam went to get the drinks for his mates at the pub

He would come back with 2 gin and tonics , 2 vodkas and a scotch , and a sermon to his mates and all of the tables of males drinking cougar bourbon around him , about how sexist it is that the big breasted Blonde barmaid is being exploited and seducing sexually gratifying males into buying cougar bourbons , and that the misogynistic advertising won’t work on him.

Kathy Cornes having a hissy becos players are on Social media,hmmmm...really:shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::straining::straining:
wots Kathy's view on the Crows player that went down with pericarditis after the :syringe::syringe::syringe:??
maybe peeps were wrong about Demitriou and the bummers,maybe they were ahead of time afterall:eek::eek:
wouldnt be like the AFL to be a player in social conditioning & engineering now would it :thumbsupv1:

There was a fair bit on Drive last night
I think there's also a whole show dedicated to womens and women in sport on SEN as well.

But the morning show, to say "womens sport segment" and then have less than 30 secs....thats a slap in the face to womens sport. why bother having that at all.

I think there's also a whole show dedicated to womens and women in sport on SEN as well.

But the morning show, to say "womens sport segment" and then have less than 30 secs....thats a slap in the face to womens sport. why bother having that at all.
Not against it , but not interested . And i've coached girls in footy and cricket

I remember when abc was the only cricket commentary on radio. It was shit but it's all there was

SEN have some how managed to get the most boring group of people outside the ABC to commentate cricket.

2 hours lead in is overkill.

Wowee. MMM is a bit over the top but at least it didnt put me to sleep. SEN cricket... no thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when abc was the only cricket commentary on radio. It was sh*t but it's all there was

SEN have some how managed to get the most boring group of people outside the ABC to commentate cricket.

2 hours lead in is overkill.

Wowee. MMM is a bit over the top but at least it didnt put me to sleep. SEN cricket... no thanks
MMM has JB and Stalaker who are both oxygen thieves

I still love OTB , but sadly Hargraves is on instead of Hutchy . He stated with saying he was with "mates" at the pub and people's pub manners have gone , is this idiot for real !
Pub manners? Whens that been a thing?
MMM has JB and Stalaker who are both oxygen thieves
Stalaker was on the other night on the big bash. I can't handle her at all.

I like JB. It all stemmed from when he was on The Cage on MMM.
Hes a bit over the top but he is knowledgeable

Pub manners? Whens that been a thing?

Stalaker was on the other night on the big bash. I can't handle her at all.

I like JB. It all stemmed from when he was on The Cage on MMM.
Hes a bit over the top but he is knowledgeable
Not 1 person i know like Sthaleker when she was on the Olympics with Gaze and Maher she was terrible and then Georgie Parker came on and it was brilliant. I don't know what they see in her .

Compared to sen, ABC Is great, caught a few moment today, every thing has an ad, reply by this company, 4 for this company, **** me it’s grinding

As I mentioned many pages back; SEN (similar to other commercial radio) are getting clever with their 15min/1hr advertising limit by using sponsors names for segments 'Harvey Norman News' bulletin and/or production features 'T.E.M.P.U.R text' etc.
Must be difficult/annoying for some presenters having to constantly include sponsors names in everything they broadcast.

This post bought to you by Hungry Jacks, the burgers are better at Hungry Jacks..!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back