Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

When it comes to mangling words, Gaze outdoes Robbo. There should be a body count here of words he has slaughtered. It is also clear he has not bothered to acquire any non hoops sporting knowledge.

The station is unlistenable in the arvos and evenings.

When it comes to mangling words, Gaze outdoes Robbo. There should be a body count here of words he has slaughtered. It is also clear he has not bothered to acquire any non hoops sporting knowledge.

The station is unlistenable in the arvos and evenings.
Robbo is a drunk flog, at least Gaze seems like a good person

Thought OTB did well with the Warne tribute , would have been scrambling to get that happening .

Would have liked more talkback if I was being critical , think it always helps with stuff like that .

But good job nontheless .
It was absolutely fantastic , with the great ex team mates on it didn't need many callers . This will be spoken about for a long time .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An update on SEN (WA) for all those who don't care:

SEN (WA) launched another local program today from 3-5pm with Paul Hasleby (ex Freo Docker) and Damian Martin (ex basketballer, not the cricketer).

Tim Gossage is doing breakfast on SEN (WA) five days a week this year, I believe. Two days with Gilly, not sure who is joining him on the other days. Peter Vlahoski does an hour from 5pm and sometimes bobs up on a "TAB show" in the mid-morning.
I bought shares at 0.28 cents middle of last year. Since then they have opened stations across the country and in NZ. Shares now 0.245. Not a peep from anyone about an AGM or anything else.

Why is BP 's show so important

He buys the timeslots so is part of a contract. Like all the betting shows it's good money for SEN.

The first serve is like a company of sorts with sponsors that BP would get not SEN.

I'd guess he then gets paid for all the various updates accross the network during the bigger tournaments . He could easily do ten segments or more a day accross the network so it probably adds up.

Boo! They've got some boring sh*t on their main channel (tennis?), while the cricket is on digital SEN FAN.
Edit: they just switched it over

I've mentioned before their programming is really hard to follow. I think AFL/NRL and the Australian Cricket team should be exclusive to the main channels with everything else on the app or secondary channels.

I've mentioned before their programming is really hard to follow. I think AFL/NRL and the Australian Cricket team should be exclusive to the main channels with everything else on the app or secondary channels.
Valid points. Although what happens in NSW when their teams are playing at the same time? Sydney Swans and an NRL team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back