1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Just put SEN Fanatic on the digital radio to listen to Test from Pakistan, as advertised on SEN website.

Nothing but ads for at least 5 minutes, then bloody stupid Maher and Gaze......

Station has dropped to shark droppings level.

Gaze may be a nice guy but he’s completely shit on the radio. There’s plenty of evidence from his stint pre coaching gig. How he’s got another job is beyond belief and incompetence from Hutchy and station.

And he's sh*t scared to have an opinion on anything
It's probably more about the risk of cancel culture, because you aren't allowed to have an opinion that doesn't fit the narrative.

I wish that a host would come out and say that women's footy is pox but are either afraid of being cancelled or simply being told to pump it up. Even something remotely controversial, they sacked ox and Mark Allen due to terrible ratings, I wonder how their ratings then stack up to the ratings now?

I wonder which Einstein was in-charge of airing a ******* tennis show on the main channel over an Australian test match? How ******* amateur can you be?

As I said earlier it's all contractual. To get someone to buy air time is easy money for a station. Someone has to pay for all the shows that lose money.

It's probably more about the risk of cancel culture, because you aren't allowed to have an opinion that doesn't fit the narrative.

I wish that a host would come out and say that women's footy is pox but are either afraid of being cancelled or simply being told to pump it up. Even something remotely controversial, they sacked ox and Mark Allen due to terrible ratings, I wonder how their ratings then stack up to the ratings now?
POTY
Someone give this man a prize

That reminds me: the first ratings are due out on Thursday morning

B2Ow3Zw.jpg

It is probably left to talk-back callers then like old mate on Whately's show this morning who wanted all sporting statues torn down because they represented false Gods :cool: ...( but then in response you get all the boring orthodox drones decrying him :rolleyes: )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy Maher could put a glass eye to sleep.
like yesterday,happened to switch it on whilst i had a coffee on the balcony,Gazeys mentioned sumthin bout mens prostrate test kits, cos theyve been posted out of late ad nauseum right,so its quite a pleasant inoffensive & informative 90 seconds of dialogue on the issue for men from Gaze when in a snap
the uneducated one jumps in and says and i quote =
'oh its international womens day today,they dont wanna be hearing bout that stuff on theyre day'
FMD hes a pea brain,hes a dangerous idiot,shouldnt be allowed to hold a ticket in the media hes that FOS

like yesterday,happened to switch it on whilst i had a coffee on the balcony,Gazeys mentioned sumthin bout mens prostrate test kits, cos theyve been posted out of late ad nauseum right,so its quite a pleasant inoffensive & informative 90 seconds of dialogue on the issue for men from Gaze when in a snap

'oh its international womens day today,they dont wanna be hearing bout that stuff on theyre day'
FMD hes a pea brain,hes a dangerous idiot,shouldnt be allowed to hold a ticket in the media hes that FOS

He's one of those pathetic male feminists who think it will get him a root, when in reality he's just a total laughing stock and reviled by normal people of both sexes.

Herald sun alluding to drama at SEN in their media street column today? Not subscribed so can’t see it.

Trent Masenhelder who was executive producer of Gary and Tim left last month which caused a flurry or something.

And now Ross Flegeltaub who was not only producing for Whateley, but also there for 18 years at SEN (incredible with revolving door policies they have) has left to RSN

Be interesting to see what RSN do in the next 12 months. I don't think you bring in those two producers from SEN and Mark Stevens to continue with the Sports Breakfast and racing.

Was that when Maher and Gaze were talking about and cracking up when they were mentioning something about Clean & Jerk and Snatch and what come first.

We used to have a neighbour and he had stickers on the back door of his truck one read “I like to snatch kisses and vice versa” another was “Jesus saves Moses invests”

Trent Masenhelder who was executive producer of Gary and Tim left last month which caused a flurry or something.

And now Ross Flegeltaub who was not only producing for Whateley, but also there for 18 years at SEN (incredible with revolving door policies they have) has left to RSN
Trent has had personal issues , so don't worry about that .

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back