1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

a text received by watto and lyon read how impressed the listener was with American guests in that they are courteous and always address the hosts by their name. watson then added that its happening with afl players too (addressing hosts). I am not so sure about this
ha, yeah nah, I haven't noticed that improving among AFL players. Even Curtly Ambrose bothered to learn Dwayne's name when he was interviewed by Pipe a while ago, but lots of bogan footballers call everyone "mate"

Yeah he is a w***er. Not funny to the us as listeners, probably not even enjoyable for Hutchy and Pickering to talk to.

Lol was piss funny last Saturday when Old Marg dissed women’s football, the boys were lost for words, Old Marg went away from the script obviously!
She broke the woke code, ****ing mad bitch.

Lol was piss funny last Saturday when Old Marg dissed women’s football, the boys were lost for words, Old Marg went away from the script obviously!
ha ha, I've said before that I can't WAIT for the time Margaret drops some casual, old-person racism, just to hear Hutchy's head exploding as he juggles two of his virtual-signalling platforms, which are coming across as being very kind to an old lady, and being super-PC and woke about EVERYTHING

ha, yeah nah, I haven't noticed that improving among AFL players. Even Curtly Ambrose bothered to learn Dwayne's name when he was interviewed by Pipe a while ago, but lots of bogan footballers call everyone "mate"

gday boys how ya goin?

ha ha, I've said before that I can't WAIT for the time Margaret drops some casual, old-person racism, just to hear Hutchy's head exploding as he juggles two of his virtual-signalling platforms, which are coming across as being very kind to an old lady, and being super-PC and woke about EVERYTHING
what will the sponsors think??1!!??

stood beside Craig many a time filling out TAB cards back in the day down in Port Melbourne circa 2009-2010,im 6'1 and he was almost
the equal as i recall,definitely not taller...put it this way Carey and some of the other illumni hed be with were all taller & thinner :p
i tell you who is deceptively tall...SEN's very own Wispy...almost my height and built like a tank,stood in line behind him back in July
pre 2nd wave of the plandemic @ this swank Albert Park cafe and was very suprised how wide and hard bodied he was,i can understand & see how
very difficult it must of been,almost impossible iirc, to pin him down and stop him back in his prime ...Hawthorn obviously knew what it took in '83,only for him
to reign triumphant in '84 '85

Shades of that with Andy Maher being *wedged* on the Northcote Golf issue

a text received by watto and lyon read how impressed the listener was with American guests in that they are courteous and always address the hosts by their name. watson then added that its happening with afl players too (addressing hosts). I am not so sure about this

it reminds me when KB was there. non footy guests such as robbie slater, andy harper and the like always addressed him as kevin throughout the interview. i think thats common when its colleague to colleague.
Old Garry was none too thrilled with Mitch Creek dropping the M word this morning!

Old Garry was none too thrilled with Mitch Creek dropping the M word this morning!
It also annoys Gerard Healy. I dunno why yobbos talk like that.
I reckon it's habit, and not something they think about, but it makes them sound like dopey bogans.
Matthew Scarlett and Dane Swan are the worst at it: "Yeah, mate. Nah, mate. Thanks, mate. That's right, mate". Both of those blokes are clearly closet astrophysicists; you tell just by looking at them

A802So4CEAAZ15R.jpg

It also annoys Gerard Healy. I dunno why yobbos talk like that.
I reckon it's habit, and not something they think about, but it makes them sound like dopey bogans.
Matthew Scarlett and Dane Swan are the worst at it: "Yeah, mate. Nah, mate. Thanks, mate. That's right, mate". Both of those blokes are clearly closet astrophysicists; you tell just by looking at them

A802So4CEAAZ15R.jpg
Scarlett is really smart so I've heard

:p
i tell you who is deceptively tall...SEN's very own Wispy...almost my height and built like a tank,stood in line behind him back in July
pre 2nd wave of the plandemic @ this swank Albert Park cafe and was very suprised how wide and hard bodied he was,i can understand & see how
very difficult it must of been,almost impossible iirc, to pin him down and stop him back in his prime ...Hawthorn obviously knew what it took in '83,only for him
to reign triumphant in '84 '85
Yeah, he's a big unit. I saw him in the street once. AFL Tables list him as being just under 6ft 1 (185 cm) and 96 kg!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given their big bust up years back, and ensuing make-piece, wonder if Hutch will allow this week's Beverly OÇonnor faux pas on Off The Record?...(she refered to Dan Andrews as Dan Murphy)

Given their big bust up years back, and ensuing make-piece, wonder if Hutch will allow this week's Beverly OÇonnor faux pas on Off The Record?...(she refered to Dan Andrews as Dan Murphy)
I've never heard any details about that, only that Hutchy (and Carro?) did what he thought was an amusing parody at an awards function about O'Connor or her show (or column, or something), but it ended up being offensive and really pissed off O'Connor. Does anyone know what he said? Was a recorded thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back