1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

lol radar stating his disdain for sponsors names in sporting events i.e. aami park, gmhba stadium.
can see where he's coming from. though one surmises next time andys calling the footy, he'll be calling them by the sponsored name :(

Does he forget that his beloved blues sold the naming right to Princes Park to be renamed Optus Oval back in 1992

And the the Blues sold their jumper colour to M&Ms to be called the Baby Blues in 1996

Pretty sure OO was the first naming right of a stadium in Australia, and no one had sold their jumper colours to a sponsor either ever then

Does he forget that his beloved blues sold the naming right to Princes Park to be renamed Optus Oval back in 1992

And the the Blues sold their jumper colour to M&Ms to be called the Baby Blues in 1996

Pretty sure OO was the first naming right of a stadium in Australia, and no one had sold their jumper colours to a sponsor either ever then
perhaps yes

It's a health insurance company that's been based in Geelong for years now, I wanna say 100+ but probably only 50 or so.

Most locals would know it, don't need to pander to ignorant out of towners.

It’s part of HBA isn’t it ?

This kid is Sen

“The Crocmedia came up, and spilled my Sen guts out , and bit me into parts n pieces , and then Marko and Ox went that way , and KB and Dr turf went that way”

Have often wondered what he is like now and how old.......it's my favorite ad of all time. Still makes me laugh. Followed by the kid who was mean to the elephant, years later in a parade, said elephant spotted him and got back at him (he never forgot)

Can't even remember what ad that one was now..

Have often wondered what he is like now and how old.......it's my favorite ad of all time. Still makes me laugh. Followed by the kid who was mean to the elephant, years later in a parade, said elephant spotted him and got back at him (he never forgot)

A story on him from 2015

f669e14e18d36e3983de70697497ece0
6de1890eefa3ba8c171f0fc176e1e736

lol radar stating his disdain for sponsors names in sporting events i.e. aami park, gmhba stadium.
can see where he's coming from. though one surmises next time andys calling the footy, he'll be calling them by the sponsored name :(
The same Andy who calls games, that chest mark brought to you by xxx,
That handball by, that goal by.. that bounce by… that bench rotation by…

It really was a classic ad, haha. The elephant one I mentioned got ad of the year or most popular ad (just forget which one) for that particular year, it was a classic too.

I suspect it was for Snickers or something like that...

It really was a classic ad, haha. The elephant one I mentioned got ad of the year or most popular ad (just forget which one) for that particular year, it was a classic too.

I suspect it was for Snickers or something like that...

This one ?

Rolo chocolate candy

IMHO the girl in the ad is funnier, displaying more comic craft ("....then he ate my cat").

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That same bloke who works on a TV show that was brought to you by "brewery fresh Carlton Draught" ?

No idea who she is , hate MMM

Posh-sounding journalist from England - and a former lawyer I believe - didn't know (or expect) she would be on Triple M lol

Alison Mitchell and Isa Guha both sound posh too! I like all the female English commentators.

In contrast, Ian Botham has been mumbly and underwhelming on 7, and I haven't listened to enough of SEN to hear Atherton but I've always liked his work on Sky UK in the past.

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back