Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

most of the employees @ SEN under Hutchisons watch are originally from the countryside or S.A. interestingly,is there some fascination/bias in that ?
he got rid rid of the city dwellers,KB,Finey,Turfie,Marko,Derm,Ox(some may consider Sunbury regional) Peakey & Co.

most of the employees @ SEN under Hutchisons watch are originally from the countryside or S.A. interestingly,is there some fascination/bias in that ?
he got rid rid of the city dwellers,KB,Finey,Turfie,Marko,Derm,Ox(some may consider Sunbury regional) Peakey & Co.
Probably one of your strangest posts

Johnny from Epping causing problems! I've always felt this is the risk with talking with the Johnny or Margaret types, it feels like it's quite often on the edge of what's acceptable these days. Although when I listened to it at the time I thought Garry did a reasonable job of trying to steer the conversation to a more proper area of discussion!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnny from Epping causing problems! I've always felt this is the risk with talking with the Johnny or Margaret types, it feels like it's quite often on the edge of what's acceptable these days. Although when I listened to it at the time I thought Garry did a reasonable job of trying to steer the conversation to a more proper area of discussion!
Poor ol' Johnny, from a vintage where he thought it was giving a compliment. He's likely been on the back-end of some stereotyping in his time here, but we're in different times now.

There should be an "auto dump" button on SEN which is activated as soon as someone mentions a religion. A bit like we should have here, when lumpinee launches into the Freemasons, for which we're probably overdue.

Poor ol' Johnny, from a vintage where he thought it was giving a compliment. He's likely been on the back-end of some stereotyping in his time here, but we're in different times now.

There should be an "auto dump" button on SEN which is activated as soon as someone mentions a religion. A bit like we should have here, when lumpinee launches into the Freemasons, for which we're probably overdue.
🎣fair call, if they behaved themselves tho i woudnt feel the need to lay into them or the swiss run vatican and all their 'WORLD' buffoonery,
anyway thats past now,whatever i said bout em they must of deserved otherwise i wouldnt of said it
on a lighter note:D,
its refreshing to here Gerrard Healy at night,missed him on "On the couch" this year
& Scoob one of the pick ups of the year on mornings

Unless I read incorrectly, is the sum of what he said was that Jewish people have a lot of money? Not sure where the prejudice or hostility is.

Reported in the Hun.

SEN boss Craig Hutchison has apologised to the Anti-Defamation Commission for “inadvertent offence” over antisemitic comments made by a regular caller to the radio segment hosted by Tim Watson and Garry Lyon.
Caller “John from Epping” – a North Melbourne supporter – made demeaning comments about his club drafting Jewish star Harry Sheezel, saying it would be a financial boost for the club because his family would be “loaded with money”.

Unless I read incorrectly, is the sum of what he said was that Jewish people have a lot of money? Not sure where the prejudice or hostility is.

I mean people would still argue otherwise but yeah it is kind of a compliment lol. Isn't the racial stereotype usually that Jews are tight with their money?

I can't believe Garry and Tim were copping it for that though lol. Garry in a professional manner deflected and downplayed Johnny saying that, what else do you want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back