1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Finey leave of his own choosing or was he given the Hutchy handshake?
The latter. I remember his last moments on air. He said something like, “I don’t know what’s happening next year. I’m not sure if I’ll be here. I hope I will be”

Darren from Boronia cats fam would alway ring in during the cats 07-11 run

Hillary from Croydon Dee supporter alway rings in

Ivy from Port Melbourne, passionate St Kilda fan , rang in to 3aw and 3uz/927 pre Sen days and put Sam in his place during Street talk on the Footy show

Khris from Hastings , a lot of his call in quote sound bites are used on 3aw

The west coast fan that sen breakfast invited him in and met him out the from of swan st studios in 06 , who would ask footy question and then tell the host to listen to Mandisa- Overcomer

Simon from Ivanhoe was a regular when I started listening around 06/07.
North supporter who would wind up Geelong supporters . Always called in on a Thursday when Eade was on .

Brad from Eltham , cats supporter who also also liked to talk up his cricket ability. Always called in Marko and the OX , another caller who disappeared . Heard a rumour he was harrasing OX

Ivy from Port Melbourne, passionate St Kilda fan , rang in to 3aw and 3uz/927 pre Sen days and put Sam in his place during Street talk on the Footy show
If memory serves, Ivy's grandson played for the Saints at the time. Bit of a fringe player, not in their best 22, but in and out of the side with moderate frequency. Memory is not good enough to remember the player's name though. Thinking mid size half back/half forward type.

If memory serves, Ivy's grandson played for the Saints at the time. Bit of a fringe player, not in their best 22, but in and out of the side with moderate frequency. Memory is not good enough to remember the player's name though. Thinking mid size half back/half forward type.
Brett Moyle played about 48 games , a winger mostly , got a rising star nomination against Sydney , now coaching Norwood in the Eastern footy league , he was embarrassed by his Nana

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad from Eltham , cats supporter who also also liked to talk up his cricket ability. Always called in Marko and the OX , another caller who disappeared . Heard a rumour he was harrasing OX
I can confirm he's a really good player. He used to be the coach of the CC I played for.

It was kind of weird knowing him and then seeing him on the news. It was like it was a differnt person was being reported on.

Because she is a paid plant

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I like how you're clearly serious, but not. But actually are serious. But really not.

Yet actually believe it. But do you? But you actually do.

Fun fact: Margaret is Dan Andrews' great aunt.

I can confirm he's a really good player. He used to be the coach of the CC I played for.

It was kind of weird knowing him and then seeing him on the news. It was like it was a differnt person was being reported on.
Not Bundoora CC by any chance ?.....the guy sounded like someone I played premier cricket with back in the day , always wondered if it might be him.
PM me if thats better

I like how you're clearly serious, but not. But actually are serious. But really not.

Yet actually believe it. But do you? But you actually do.

Fun fact: Margaret is Dan Andrews' great aunt.

She gets paid in items, white goods, horse shares, tickets to private boxes and events. Whatever else she needs.. a major reason I haven’t listened to the show( apart from it’s the same gags from 10 years ago) is the fawning over her

She gets paid in items, white goods, horse shares, tickets to private boxes and events. Whatever else she needs.. a major reason I haven’t listened to the show( apart from it’s the same gags from 10 years ago) is the fawning over her

seinfeld-thats-a-shame.gif

FOR HER

were there any stalking signs during your relationship with him?

he was the same bloke who assaulted trout from woodend wasnt he?

I turn off at 10 10

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back