1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Trout from Woodend.

I miss Finey, KB, Marko and Ox.

Nobody misses Harf or Rita?

Their Friday exchange with Doc Turf always delivered.

Harftime is still the best arvo show they have ever put to air, the great thing about Harf as a host was that he had enough knowledge in general sport to hold a conversation with anyone who called in or was a guest on his show - unlike so many there since.

What a waste of time is Off the bench is today with Hargraves on
We get the whole show in Ballarat - not the cricket - and it really was tragic, the Cummings thing was fishy, then no one rang up to play the quiz, so Sam had to play Jordy, where the latter admitted to not knowing much about sport 😕

were there any stalking signs during your relationship with him?

he was the same bloke who assaulted trout from woodend wasnt he?

I wasn't aware of this piece of SEN history, although I recall Ox talking about a stalker on Open Mike. There's enough of the story on Google for those who wanted to fill in the blanks (like me). Nothing good about this whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked Darren Berry and Kozi. They bounced off each other well, were knowledgeable. The show is missing people of note who are also at the very least half good at their job. Now half the talent is a bunch of no names who aren't that good at what they do.
Would love to see a year by year of SENs roster. My memory sort of blurs everyone I liked all together into one great year.

Does anyone EVER pay attention to traffic reports? I admit I rarely drive in peak hour, but I reckon they're a waste of space, and just another way to pimp a sponsor
Yes but only when im on the road. I dont travel out over the west gate much so that helps

I think on SEN some of the presenters take too much opportunity to make it about themselves. Andy Maher is a perfect example. On the Front Bar he is the straight man and keeps the show on track.
On SEN he acts like he is the star and is always trying to be funny or interrupt Gazey. Whenever he calls someone Shags as if he is the cool guy it is hard to listen to.

Harftime is still the best arvo show they have ever put to air, the great thing about Harf as a host was that he had enough knowledge in general sport to hold a conversation with anyone who called in or was a guest on his show - unlike so many there since.

I didn't mind Harf but a lot of that would have been down to him not being Mark Doran, what a knob. Harf being the best arvo show? Who is the competition? Doran, Maher and Dwayne? Oooft.

I didn't mind Harf but a lot of that would have been down to him not being Mark Doran, what a knob. Harf being the best arvo show? Who is the competition? Doran, Maher and Dwayne? Oooft.

Yeah, it's a low bar but at least it was listenable and more often than not, his interviews were very decent.

Was in Melbourne for 3-weeks (just returned today) for the xmas crapola and tuned in to SEN at various times of the day.

I realise that it is the holiday period but FFS, don't treat the listener like they should be in Ozanam House or a psyche ward.

Lyon & Watson's xmas podcast, which was incredibly lame, got played four times inside a 24-hour period from xmas ever to dinner time xmas day. One day there was some bogan racing nutjobs who sounded like a couple of pissheads in the TAB instead of professional on-air presenters.

There were many other woeful things that went to air but I can't be fagged listing them all.

If this is the new low that SEN wants to go down to, it is only a matter before the doors close for good.

Was in Melbourne for 3-weeks (just returned today) for the xmas crapola and tuned in to SEN at various times of the day.

I realise that it is the holiday period but FFS, don't treat the listener like they should be in Ozanam House or a psyche ward.

Lyon & Watson's xmas podcast, which was incredibly lame, got played four times inside a 24-hour period from xmas ever to dinner time xmas day. One day there was some bogan racing nutjobs who sounded like a couple of pissheads in the TAB instead of professional on-air presenters.

There were many other woeful things that went to air but I can't be fagged listing them all.

If this is the new low that SEN wants to go down to, it is only a matter before the doors close for good.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

"Merry Christmas if I don't hear ya...." 😕

Who was the "know what I'm sayin...?" bloke?, I think he died of heroin
Andy from Pakenham, as mentioned a bit earlier in the thread, died early 2017 and was a mad Tiger supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back