1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess only SEN-adjacent these days, but saw yesterday that KB and Dr Turf have started a new podcast. Haven't listened yet, but looking forward to hearing from KB again.

Was like old times…
Apparently Kevin’s late wife suggested they do a podcast..
Kb went on about interchange and the docs tipping on the races lacking value…
All we need is richo and two dogs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ergh they have put the quiz up twice (7mins) and no full show
This site is usually better

Last edited:
This site is better. Not only does it have the full show, but it puts it up almost immediately :thumbsupemoji:

Full ep seems to be just quiz too

2nd year listening, mostly listen to breakfast.

Think the best thing is the segments they do with Morris or Edumund, 10minute clip on spotify of the latest news, e.g. contracts, trade, etc. The fast uploads (usually) make the drive to work barable.

Fireball friday is great. Highlight was the marconi stallions bloke and then in the same episode, someone rang whinging about Kane and Dillion and compared them to Biden and Kamala. Overall good mix of serious chat and plenty of banter, enjoy Kingy a lot for the little exposure he gets.

Kane/Bucks is ok. Bucks puts me to sleep still, his competitiveness and intensity is completely gone and his takes displease no one.

Garry/Tim - When these guys pass their bones both will be put in a dinosaur museum. Seriously do they even watch footy? Tim kept saying Isaac Cummings the other day, and its exactly what you expect from him. Only listen to Jon from Epping. They couldnt access their super so Hutchy said here it is for you.

Whatley - I think he does his job fine, good interviewer especially but he's in a league of his own when it comes to being full of yourself in AFL media.

Dwayne - Think he's mostly good on radio. I swear its just all wog Carlton, Essendon and Collingwood supporters that call in. Not my cup of tea on Fox though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard Healy’s love in for Champion Data guru, Daniel Hoyne, is sickening.

“The smartest man in footy”.

So smart he tipped the Dogs for the flag and tipped against Collingwood in all three finals last year.

STFU.
I seem to recall Kane-o was a cynic early on but now tows the line. Interesting as to what he really thinks

The overnight repeats are still doing my head in.

Added to that, Watson & Lyon now have a "Ramble" quiz on thursdays that have questions based purely around the dribble they bang on with during the 6am-7am period.

In other words, they are trying to reward the earlybirds for listening when a lot of people really aren't.

I found Morris & Watson more interesting to listen to this morning and it's not a backhander at Lyon either. Just felt the chemistry was way better and Morris used his journo prowess to provide some better discussion points overall.

The tennis show on Monday nights is pretty boring stuff too.

The overnight repeats are still doing my head in.

Added to that, Watson & Lyon now have a "Ramble" quiz on thursdays that have questions based purely around the dribble they bang on with during the 6am-7am period.

In other words, they are trying to reward the earlybirds for listening when a lot of people really aren't.

I found Morris & Watson more interesting to listen to this morning and it's not a backhander at Lyon either. Just felt the chemistry was way better and Morris used his journo prowess to provide some better discussion points overall.

The tennis show on Monday nights is pretty boring stuff too.
I can’t have Morris, it’s probably just me but i detest him

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back