Fantasy 11th Hour - 2015 - Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we are living up to our namesake. However, moving this train along.

Dan Bailey K Cowboys.

Hodor can make his picks when he gets on next.

bgt2110 is up.

I posted this in the other thread but I'm interested in what you guys think. I believe the easiest solution would be to just have people say tomorrow what Pats and Steelers they want to start, and then keep the draft going with say a 2/3 hour limit cause we'd get it done by Sunday then, which would be far fairer than the alternative imo.

I posted this in the other thread but I'm interested in what you guys think. I believe the easiest solution would be to just have people say tomorrow what Pats and Steelers they want to start, and then keep the draft going with say a 2/3 hour limit cause we'd get it done by Sunday then, which would be far fairer than the alternative imo.
If that's doable then it makes sense.

Th eonly teams who can't field a full team at present are Knowledge , Gridiron Warrior and quin_stick because they appear not to have any kickers on their roster.

I will enter the teams tonight so hopefully you will be able to set your own rosters after that which can be changed right up until that players game is on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being forced to pick a kicker early!
Josh Scobee K Pittsburgh

hi-res-bae5e9395b0916d37a28a857c5fe9601_crop_north.jpg

Toadvine now on the clock

Ok i have uploaded the teams into the NFL league page.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE I COULD UPLOAD THE TEAMS THE WEBSITE REQUIRED ME TO COMPLETE THE FULL 18 ROUND DRAFT.

YOUR TEAM HAS 2 PLAYERS THAT YOU DID NOT DRAFT, PLEASE DELETE THEM IF YOU WISH AND CLAIM ANOTHER 2 FROM WAIVERS/FA.

You can now set your lineups, have a great season.

Ok i have uploaded the teams into the NFL league page.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE I COULD UPLOAD THE TEAMS THE WEBSITE REQUIRED ME TO COMPLETE THE FULL 18 ROUND DRAFT.

YOUR TEAM HAS 2 PLAYERS THAT YOU DID NOT DRAFT, PLEASE DELETE THEM IF YOU WISH AND CLAIM ANOTHER 2 FROM WAIVERS/FA.

You can now set your lineups, have a great season.

That's for the effort of loading our teams.

Good luck for the season ahead all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back