Fantasy 11th Hour League 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, its just going to be annoying to go through everyone's keepers manually before making a pick. Sure when they have our keepers they could remove them from the player list
I dont think commish can add keepers to people's rosters while it's in offline draft mode. Don't think he can START the offline draft on the site either, adding just the keepers, and leaving the rest undrafted, as usually fantasy sites go into LOCKDOWN mode when a draft is started by the commish.

Hey Dudes,

I thought I changed my keepers to dropping Crowell and keeping Brees, is it cool if we change that? It mustn’t of saved or something.
If not, I guess I’ll just deal with it.

Hey Dudes,

I thought I changed my keepers to dropping Crowell and keeping Brees, is it cool if we change that? It mustn’t of saved or something.
If not, I guess I’ll just deal with it.

No problem i have updated your keepers.

Anyone else who wants to do the same let me know, i am happy to do so unless your guy gets drafted in the meantime.

Also good opportunity to prompt people to check their current keepers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No skipping, it is only a 5 round draft so we have plenty of time.

Speed of draft will pick up once we get going and people log in more regularly. I have sent Pies_10 a PM so am sure he will take his pick shortly.

Why is the draft only 5 rounds? I'm positive the squads were bigger than 10 last year, thought we had 8 or 9 on the field and at least 5 on the bench.

Thanks for noticing that, i just checked the settings and we actually need a 13 round draft, not 5.
Positions are :
QB x 1 (max 3)
RB x 2 (max 5)
WR x 2 (max 5)
TE x 1 (max 3)
K x 1 (max 3)
D/ST x 1 (max 3)
RB/WR/TE x 2

Bench X 8

GG can you please adjust the draft spreadsheet to a 13 round draft, not 5.

Thanks quin_stick

I will soon as I get home tonight. Keep you posted.
Anytime over the weekend is fine. It will be a while until we get up to the 5th round. No dramas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 11th Hour League 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back