Fantasy 11th Hour League - 2018 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So far confirmed in as :

bgt2110 J Shuttlesworth cats_09 Shermy Toadvine Dixie Flatline quin_stick hodor

Confirmed out:

chism, stupidlikeafox

Waiting on :

Gridiron Warrior Ochre

Remember this is a keeper league (5 keepers) run on the ESPN site which has been going for about 4 or 5 years now so we have a good group of people who make for a fun and competitive league.

We will need to find 2 replacements for the guys who have left this season and can i ask those who have confirmed to please set your keepers ASAP so that we can get drafting within the next few weeks.

Link to prior years discussion : https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-11th-hour-league-discussion.1136354/

Link to ESPN league site : http://games.espn.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=125696&teamId=1&seasonId=2018

You can pick either Chevys Chaser or Apple of my Eli team....any particular preference ?

Use link in the OP and can check "teams" on ESPN

You can pick either Chevys Chaser or Apple of my Eli team....any particular preference ?

Use link in the OP and can check "teams" on ESPN

What's the keeper rules? Just keep five, or do they affect a certain number of rounds, etc?

Edit: Doesn't matter, I love RBs and Chevy's Chasers wins easily.

Last edited:
LEAGUE UPDATE

Everyone has now responded to my earlier PM which is great. Only Chism and Stupidlikeafox are not going around again and we welcome dlanod onboard this year who will be taking over the Chevy's Chaser team. Still 1 spot to fill which should be done in the next few days ( i will reach out to those on the forum thread looking for a league to join this year but have not specifically asked about this one.

Can i ask everyone who hasn't set their keepers yet to please do so ASAP on the ESPN Site : http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=125696&seasonId=2018

Once all keepers are nominated we can start drafting here on BF, i will organise a spreadsheet with keepers against each team and draft order. Draft will be snake format based on last years end result which is shown on the ESPN site if you change the season from 2018 to 2017, go to Standings, then Final Standings.

Draft Order is :

Pick 1. hodor
Pick 2 cats_09
pick 3 EMPTY
pick 4 J Shuttlesworth
pick 5 bgt2110
Pick 6. Toadvine
Pick 7. quin_stick
Pick 8. Shermy
Pick 9. dlanod
Pick 10. Ochre
Pick 11. Gridiron Warrior
Pick 12. Dixie Flatline ...congrats on winning in 2017.

then snake after that.

13 rounds so will need to get our skates on 11th hour bretheren.

What's the keeper rules? Just keep five, or do they affect a certain number of rounds, etc?

Edit: Doesn't matter, I love RBs and Chevy's Chasers wins easily.

Good stuff and glad a capable replacement was found as i just have to much on fantasy wise this season and had to drop a league.

Do my list proud mate. ;)

Hi all, I’m empty!

Taking over Apple of my Eli (I already hate that name...).

Will read up on the rules and try my best not to come last this season :D

Having just done that:
  • Five keepers, which come out of the last five rounds.
  • PPR scoring, with slightly adjusted other scores (e.g. 5 pt rush/rec TDs) and bonus thresholds.
I don't remember any other big gotchas.

Alright, selected my 5 keepers. Not going to lie, that list looked pretty bad haha. Will see what I can add to it in the draft.
LOL yep. Tossed up between the two and sure, ARod is nice but your other options are basically an injured WR1/2 and then a whole lot of backup RBs or WRs on new (worse) teams.

LOL yep. Tossed up between the two and sure, ARod is nice but your other options are basically an injured WR1/2 and then a whole lot of backup RBs or WRs on new (worse) teams.
I can see why you might have gone with yours haha. I kept Rodgers and Garoppolo and then may as well have just picked 3 randoms haha. Going to be a tough season coming up haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re the best.

Team name updated to: My Vick in a box

Yes, sometimes I’m as mature as a 10 year old haha.
Great, now I want to name mine "I'm on a boat".

Maybe if I was a Vikings fan...

All good, was just yanking chains.

Throw the link to the spreadsheet in the OP of that thread too when you can please mate.

Spreadsheet link uploaded now

Just to keep it out of the draft thread, is there an easy way to see which players have already been taken (without going through the spreadsheet each time a pick comes up)?

And then I'm guessing we're updating the document ourselves when we make a pick?

Just to keep it out of the draft thread, is there an easy way to see which players have already been taken (without going through the spreadsheet each time a pick comes up)?

And then I'm guessing we're updating the document ourselves when we make a pick?
I can always update the draft spreadsheet if someone can't or forgets to. It is editable for everyone though.

I tend to print out a list of the top 100 fantasy rankings, start by putting a line through all the keepers which you will find under the squads tab on the spreadsheet and as each player is subsequently taken update your list by putting a line through them. Once this os done once is saves having to check on the spreadsheet all the time. Other people may have a better way of doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 11th Hour League - 2018 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back