Fantasy 11th Hour League - 2018 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll pick this afternoon.

I can always update the draft spreadsheet if someone can't or forgets to. It is editable for everyone though.

I tend to print out a list of the top 100 fantasy rankings, start by putting a line through all the keepers which you will find under the squads tab on the spreadsheet and as each player is subsequently taken update your list by putting a line through them. Once this os done once is saves having to check on the spreadsheet all the time. Other people may have a better way of doing it.

That's probably a good idea. I was having a look at who was left in the league on the ESPN site but I realised they haven't updated with all of the players that are back in due to not being keepers.

Can we get the draft order in the OP of the draft board thread, thanks? My work blocks Google Drive/Sheets/etc so I couldn't see who was next to tag in.
Done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is not as bad as it sounds above, quin stick is overseas so he will probably pick tonight. Will get moving pretty quickly again after that.

We usually fall a round or two short but being a keeper league those last couple of spots don't often get a spot in the starting lineup.

assuming we have a 24 hour limit now?
Yes, 24 hour time limit on picks will be enforced. If the person doesn't pick within 24 hours the pick is skipped and the person can then pick whenever they log back in.

Does this league allow trades for draft picks?

Either way after a fantastic 0-7 start headlined by my massively underperforming keepers, any/all of the following are on the trade block for those who want to win this year:
  • Phillip Rivers
  • Julian Edelman
  • Demaryius Thomas
  • Marvin Jones Jr
  • Lamar Miller
And most of the rest of the team.

Does this league allow trades for draft picks?

Either way after a fantastic 0-7 start headlined by my massively underperforming keepers, any/all of the following are on the trade block for those who want to win this year:
  • Phillip Rivers
  • Julian Edelman
  • Demaryius Thomas
  • Marvin Jones Jr
  • Lamar Miller
And most of the rest of the team.
Yes, you can trade draft picks. Just need to keep a mental note of the trade and let me know before next season so that i can manually adjust the draft settings/order on the google sheet we use.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 11th Hour League - 2018 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back