#12 Dom Tyson - traded to North for Preuss and a 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is Dom at?

3 pretty poor finals games, where as a lot of his mates had 1 or 2 days in the sun.

I think if a team wants to offer a second rounder we take it and run.

Where is Dom at?

3 pretty poor finals games, where as a lot of his mates had 1 or 2 days in the sun.

I think if a team wants to offer a second rounder we take it and run.
still think he has a role in the team.

Was far from our worst today

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He had 3 kicks.. he's a winger who had 3 kicks.

I'm one who says you can't blame wingers for being front runners because that's kind of their job but he has no place in our team anymore.

Thought he was definitely amongst the worst yesterday, just had plenty of company. If you want him around as depth, fine, but he's not someone who should be playing on the wing for us again.

I'm not sure if I would have him in my best 22 anymore but I'm happy to keep him as a depth/fringe player at the club.

He's not going to spend the next five years in the reserves waiting for Oliver Viney Brayshaw and Trac to get injured. He's useless anywhere except inside mid.

We hold onto him now he will be delisted next year because his contract to stay for us when we reorganize it will be crumbs.

Surely GC will pay above what he's worth? I reckon we wave him in front of their noses to get an early 2nd rounder. Or trade him somehow to get May across the line. I reckon we need a big key back and May would be perfecto! I still think we should sell the farm for Gaff, but it looks like that ship has sailed. So May would be ideal, although it sounds like Collingwood are in front of line!

He’ll always hold a special place in the hearts of many of the faithful for his work in 2014 but he’s otherwise done for this club. Reckon he has a lot of potential to be a gun elsewhere, but I won’t regret it bc he’s not in our top 5 midfielders on talent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not going to spend the next five years in the reserves waiting for Oliver Viney Brayshaw and Trac to get injured. He's useless anywhere except inside mid.

We hold onto him now he will be delisted next year because his contract to stay for us when we reorganize it will be crumbs.
Agreed, but i think he knows where he sits also. I don't think he would want to risk going interstate because i can only think of one Vic club that would want him

Agreed, but i think he knows where he sits also. I don't think he would want to risk going interstate because i can only think of one Vic club that would want him
Essendon Hawthorn Carlton could all use him. Even Stkildas clearance players aren't great. Even the tigs could probably use him

Keep unless we get something we want in return - simple. Either a pick 35 or under, or a swap for a player.

I don't think he is best 22 anymore, however he is good depth and experience. Look at the players who couldn't get into the Richmond side this year, e.g. Miles.

Same with Jeff Garlett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back