12th May Match - Black Caviar

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't give a flying **** about Black Caviar or any other horse.

Good to see that I am not the only one :thumbsu:

Not sure what the big deal is personally, Black Caviar is racing here on Saturday as well so I dont see why the club should be pandering to a horse race.

Good to see that I am not the only one :thumbsu:

Not sure what the big deal is personally, Black Caviar is racing here on Saturday as well so I dont see why the club should be pandering to a horse race.

Wing wang and Funi are involved???:D

pandajpg-420x0.jpg

Maybe they want to see Black Cavier as well?

It's not official the champ will race here May 12th.

Never mind, I've had a brain fart! :eek: For a minute there I thought we were talking THIS weekend. Never mind the fact I had already acknowledged it was my son's birthday weekend. Gawd. Alzheimers candidate right here folks! :D

This week we play Sunday :D

Yes, so does my son. He plays at 12 and I was thinking (despite having already discussed the May weekend) if the game was moved to 12.30, we'll miss it. :eek: I got my iphone flogged this week so I will put my state of mind down to acute depression because of that. :p

Yes, so does my son. He plays at 12 and I was thinking (despite having already discussed the May weekend) if the game was moved to 12.30, we'll miss it. :eek: I got my iphone flogged this week so I will put my state of mind down to acute depression because of that. :p

That's not good hope you find it.

At the moment the way mine is running the thief would return mine if pinched.

Remove this Banner Ad

12th May Match - Black Caviar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back