Retired 14. Liam Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocked.

All the best in your future Liam. You turned it all around to carve out a pretty decent career and your impact around the club will be missed.

He exercised his rights and instead of making a big deal about the ramifications of that, he decided to retire. He's not in the news (yet at least), potting the AFL and the Carlton Football Club for a premature end to his career. He obviously believes strongly in what he is doing, and we don't know if it is misinformation, personal misgivings, something historical or anything else that has lead to his beliefs, so for that reason I don't think we need to engage in the speculation any longer. He doesn't owe us any explanation.

I have always like Liam Jones when he was with us such a shame that his career has ended this way. Hopefully people can respect his decision

Thank you to Mark Zuckerberg for creating a platform to spread bullshit that infiltrates people’s minds.
don't forget gutenberg............

Bloody sad outcome for all concerned but Liam has made a decision and it looks like will walk away from footy as a result of it

Thanks Liam and all the best for your future

Now who’s gonna take that list spot?

Rory Thompson ? Alex Rance anyone…..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody sad outcome for all concerned but Liam has made a decision and it looks like will walk away from footy as a result of it

Thanks Liam and all the best for your future

Now who’s gonna take that list spot?

Rory Thompson ? Alex Rance anyone…..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can only pray to the football God's Caleb Marchbank can get his body right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see if the AFL allows for compensation picks to be allocated to clubs that have players terminated or retired as a result of the vaccine mandate.

I would say loosing a top 18 player who was in the top 25% paid players at their club is deserving of an end of first round compensation pick......at least.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

A pity.

Thank you, Liam. You turned it completely around, and while it's a shame it's come to this you have been inside the best 5 in your position for the last few years.

A pity is a gross understatement. What a ****ing waste. I wish I could say I feel sorry for him for getting sucked in by all the bullshit. But I don’t. It’s on him. So ducking dumb, and after everything he’s been through to get to this point.

Let's see if the AFL allows for compensation picks to be allocated to clubs that have players terminated or retired as a result of the vaccine mandate.

I would say loosing a top 18 player who was in the top 25% paid players at their club is deserving of an end of first round compensation pick......at least.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah na

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

imagine living without the ability to understand anyone other than yourself..........such a tragic limitation to carry and the very essence of selfishness.........
Is that Liam Jones you are talking about?

A pity is a gross understatement. What a ******* waste. I wish I could say I feel sorry for him for getting sucked in by all the bullshit. But I don’t. It’s on him. So ducking dumb, and after everything he’s been through to get to this point.
Anyone can be wrong. We're all wrong in a myriad of ways. All that can truly be asked is that we conduct ourselves in an appropriate manner.

He hasn't dragged it out. He's left prior to the draft. He's retired to circumvent the need to include his salary in the cap. He's conducted himself with the utmost of respect for us.

And he's served us well. Remember him for that at least, for there will be all manner of attacks on him for the rest of his days.

Do we leave a Blue out in the dark? Is that who we are?

Remove this Banner Ad

Retired 14. Liam Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back