Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Walsh is the reason I don't think we need to go out of our way to chase a big name mid. Crippa, Walsh, Setters, Williams, Curnow is going to be a solid group next year with others to support.

The play that captured Walsh's greatness on the weekend was our 4th goal. Walsh wins it forward handball to Crippa and then ran to the right position to get it back then the no look handball to Willo who set up Newnes.

He just knows were to be to win the ball and then receive it. Longer games will just mean he gets it more and opponents are less able to go with him.

Sam Walsh has been voted the AFL's best young player by the AFL Coaches' Association

Sorry but for any youngster this is the biggest award you can receive.
You are a gem Walshy but some of us knew that already!!!!
Well done young man.

10 year gun this kid. I pray the injury gods are merciful, as this will be the only thing that stops this young juggernaut!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Walsh has been voted the AFL's best young player by the AFL Coaches' Association

Sorry but for any youngster this is the biggest award you can receive.
You are a gem Walshy but some of us knew that already!!!!
Well done young man.
Not according to some of the nuffies on the main board..

Walsh is the reason I don't think we need to go out of our way to chase a big name mid. Crippa, Walsh, Setters, Williams, Curnow is going to be a solid group next year with others to support.

The play that captured Walsh's greatness on the weekend was our 4th goal. Walsh wins it forward handball to Crippa and then ran to the right position to get it back then the no look handball to Willo who set up Newnes.

He just knows were to be to win the ball and then receive it. Longer games will just mean he gets it more and opponents are less able to go with him.
just one more dedicated midfielder with good endurance & skill set is what we need to better and quicker develop our emerging brigad.
Not necessarily AA
but a very solid dependable player , good vision , ball distribution, quality kicking, and mature body.
it will propel us forward at a quicker pac.

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back