Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Walsh and Cripps will both be legends of the club. You would have to be blind to not see the fact that Cripps was carrying injuries this year. He’s still a great of our club and if he’s healthy will be a contender again for the brownlow next year. They don’t play the same as these two mids I’m about to say, but Cripps and Walsh could be our swan and pendles

Sorry if this message has already been asked, but does anyone have a clue how Sam and Henry are related? 20cm difference between the two is pretty unusual, hahaha.

Are they full on brothers and just got completely different genes?

Sorry if this message has already been asked, but does anyone have a clue how Sam and Henry are related? 20cm difference between the two is pretty unusual, hahaha.

Are they full on brothers and just got completely different genes?

Brothers.

20 minutes of highlights for his season. He just does so many things right. Always running, always looking to move the ball forwards quickly, doesn't shirk a contest...just sublime.

Pffft, not even worth as much as Saad....

:p

giphy.gif

I see someone already made a highlights video for Sam Walsh above which is much more extensive than mine. But if anyone is interested, here's the highlight reel I put together for him.

Enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started the year slowly, but finished it brilliantly. With longer quarters and less interchanges next year, he's going to be even harder to quell next year.

100%.

He often positions himself to receive that 45 degree in board pass off the hbf so the man on the mark rule will likely benefit him too (assuming it plays out as forecast).

I don’t want to put too much pressure on the lad but he could well have his best year yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back