NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm nah SB51 was it, the 28-3 game. Same old graphics I think.
Fox changes it the yr after the SB i think. They did the same w sb48. Cbs mightve done it too last yr

49, 50, 52 all did. Cant remember before that

Hopefully this one is good because FOX usually have the worst score boards

Leave a little later on today but gotta say love talking football with the boys here and every season the chat gets even more hilarious. The in game and pre game banter is ****en gold and I have my favourite in LicoriceAllsorts as well as several other of you giant campaigners. ****ing gold! Passionate as they come and the NFL is a huge part of my life, and our lives.

God Bless you giant campaigners.

( My missus is a tramp )

Leave a little later on today but gotta say love talking football with the boys here and every season the chat gets even more hilarious. The in game and pre game banter is fu**en gold and I have my favourite in LicoriceAllsorts as well as several other of you giant campaigners. ******* gold! Passionate as they come and the NFL is a huge part of my life, and our lives.

( My missus is a tramp )
Save some beers for the actual game mate

Leave a little later on today but gotta say love talking football with the boys here and every season the chat gets even more hilarious. The in game and pre game banter is fu**en gold and I have my favourite in LicoriceAllsorts as well as several other of you giant campaigners. ******* gold! Passionate as they come and the NFL is a huge part of my life, and our lives.

( My missus is a tramp )
Oh shit man I didn’t even know you were sick. All the best mate in next life or wherever

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Back