NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are your early tips to take their super bowl spot next season?
Odds come out fast!!

Chiefs $7
Ravens $8
49s $10
Saints $12
Pats $15
Packers $15
Seahawks $17
Eagles $17
Rams $21
Titans $21
Vikings $21
Texans $26
Cowboys $26

Write your own ticket for the rest...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please explain in 50,000 words or less why;

a) The NFL is having 2 AFC teams play in Super Bowl 55
and b) how a system quarterback is going to be an absolute superstar
I think his passing and running will just keep improving. He is like having dual running backs. Unanimous MVP in Associated Press from 50 votes in second season. He's going to be a superstar IMO.
And no l don't barrick for Baltimore.

There was a time where if you told me that Matt Moore was going to be Carolina's qb for the next 10 years, I'd have been ecstatic!

"Delhomme's been great. I love him and wish he could play longer. But the time has unfortunately come that he's been cut. For a while I wasn't sure about who was going to be the next Panthers qb. But Matt's good, and I'm comfortable that he's going to be the guy."

I was surprised, and even disappointed, that he hadn't become a top qb in the league since leaving Carolina. I don't get it? He showed he was someone capable at Carolina.

So with that in mind. I'm happy for him that he's picked up a freebie sb win with KC. He even symbolically got to do it at the place where he's spent most of his career not playing, Miami.

Well done Matt!

Not ragging on Lamar Jackson, he really did develop incredibly fast in one off-season....but...

He was greatly helped by the Option offense installed for him.
The Option is sure hard to contain.
But it gets found out in the playoffs/SB....it's not sustainable, or better put, conducive to post-season football.
Lamar needs to become a proto-typical pocket passer, where he uses his legs more like Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson....only occasionally.
Where the Ravens are multi-faceted on offense....traditional pro-style, mixed with staple Shotgun and some Option plays mildly sprinkled in....just to keep teams honest.
Taking snaps under center, dropping back with his back to the LOS, play-action, throwing darts all over the field.
Or stand and deliver without all the gimmicky pre-snap motions and whatnot to create confusion and set up defenders.

Mahomes and Watson are examples of the direction Lamar needs to develop into next....they don't run the ball much, a handful of times a game, but spend the majority of their time being QBs...throwing the ball downfield.

Lamar's medium to deep ball accuracy is also in need of improvement.

If I'm going right now just based of draft stock, cap space, and everything we know about the teams right now. (Not taking into account opponents etc.)

I just went thru and did it and had only 2 new playoff teams... so I'm gonna **** it take a few risks prediction

AFCN:
1. Baltimore
2. Pittsburgh

3. Cleveland
4. Cincinnati

AFCS:
1. Tennessee
2. Houston
3. Indianapolis
4. Jacksonville

AFCE:
1. Buffalo
2. NE (I think Brady leaves which leaves them just out)
3. Miami
4. NY Jets
(emphasis on the fact that the bottom team in this division will be strong for 4th place. i.e. 6+ wins)

AFCW:
1. KC Chiefs
2. Denver

3. LV Raiders/LA Chargers
4. LA Chargers/LV Raiders

NFCN:
1. Detroit
2. Green Bay

3. Minnesota
4. Chicago (if Chicago gets Alex Smith then I'll seriously consider putting them 2nd/3rd)

NFCS:
1. TB Bucs
2. NO Saints
3. Atlanta
4. Carolina (watch out for them to be the next NFL dynasty tho)

NFCE:
1. Dallas
2. Philadelphia
3. NY Giants
4. Washington

NFCW:
1. Seattle
2. SF 49ers

3. LA Rams
4. AZ Cards
(As with the AFCE... AZ will be very tough to beat.. 6+ wins

And your first SB prediction for the lolz