NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP shouldve been Damien Williams.

-------

[Jazayerli] A complete list of players who had both 2 rushing and 2 receiving TDs in a single postseason: Earnest Byner, 1987 James White, 2016 Damien Williams, 2018 Damien Williams, 2019 Not bad for an undrafted free agent.

Well done Andy Reid! Thouroughly deserved, he finally has a QB who can take him where he belongs.

Love the commentary on here during the game, calling it over... 'defense wins championships' and the haters lamenting the exposure Patty is going to get. How ****in stupid are people??

This is Patrick ****in Mahomes. This guy is the evolution of the QB.

We know how much I love Rodgers, and how good I think he is. I truely believe Mahomes is/will be better. There's no denying it now he's got a ring too. Yeah, it's insufferable , but **** me dead, we're probably watching the best player any one of us have ever seen. Just enjoy. He overcame a fair bit of adversity this season, and in this game specifically. Didn't get down on himself, kept his confidence and just went back to work.

That being said, didn't deserve MVP, no surprise he got it though, 3 turnovers FMD... I had my money on 'Reek, but it should've gone to Williams, even though he was stupid and shouldn't have scored his second TD.

Like any offensive team, Chiefs needed their D to step up when it mattered. And they did! Would've been nice if it had happened earlier though... Did just enough the first three quarters, didn't allow those RBs to run downhill for too long. Shanahan not running Mostert early and OFTEN was shit coaching too. Sure, Coleman is the better back, but I reckon it handicapped them not having the hot hand get a chance to warm into the game.

49ers D was solid, but I just couldn't shake the feeling that Mahomes was going to break out eventually. It was just the look in his eyes.

Condolences to Brasher, I feel for ya, lost to a top notch QB, still a good season for your boys, but you're not exactly starved of success, so I'm sure you'll get over it. (you probs wanna stop reading now though)

As for the rest of the 49ers organisation and fans, go **** yourselves. Shanahan choked, your fn overrated defense choked and then your overrated QB choked too. I equate the 2019 Niners to the recent AFL tigers outfit. Good team, workmanlike team, but the team talent is limited, on both sides of the ball with few exceptions. Future playoff team? probably,, but I don't think there's another SB run in the current version of the team. Welcome to the 20's version of Tony Romo's cowboys! Suck it campaigners, only the Vikes and Cowboys do I wish more pain on.

[ESPN S&I] There have been 3 teams in Super Bowl history to lose a 10-point 4th quarter lead. Kyle Shanahan called the offensive plays for 2 of them. After the 10-minute mark in the 4th quarter, Shanahan’s teams were outscored a combined 46-0 (including OT of Super Bowl LI).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SB54 Win Probability Chart

qe78bclanme41.gif

Condolences to Brasher, I feel for ya, lost to a top notch QB, still a good season for your boys, but you're not exactly starved of success, so I'm sure you'll get over it. (you probs wanna stop reading now though)

Thanks brother! That's 2 times for the 49ers, Crows and Indians all falling at the last hurdle in recent years. With my luck Liverpool will drop 8 Premier league games in a row now.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Back