Player Watch #19: Josh Schache - delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll always have that unused sub game </3
GIF by Giphy QA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I felt, last year, they should have traded Tommlinson out. Not only because he wanted to go, but because he would most likely go at the end of this year (which he is) and his currency would be better.

Then use Schache as that back up defender role that was ear marked for Tommlinson. But considering he was picked as a sub and not even used on the day it does not surprise me that nothing was tried.

There was an after game interview he did this year, Tommlinson, and they kind of danced around the backup defender part but I felt he was very professional about it and his answers showed, to me, he was very mature.

He seemed like a good team mate to have (I think he had Gawn on his shoulders at a bar in Perth after the GF win).

Hmm well that started off about Schache but I ended up tallking more about Tommlinson......

He seemed like a good team mate to have (I think he had Gawn on his shoulders at a bar in Perth after the GF win).
I dont think thats the case as Schache was playing for the Bulldogs in that grand final. :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #19: Josh Schache - delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back