19 Red

Remove this Banner Ad

should b a huge game this weekend
westbourne have some excellent players peaking at the right time of the year
some people are questioning a no. of things from fitzroy:
  • there endevour at the ball
  • and there ability to play in big games, last years granny is a example of there inabilty to perform
templeton vs biggs should b a huge duel
its a question of whether the supposed best backline in the comp can handle the hot westbourne forward line, alot of cariety in there.

I dont think that Fitzroy under perform in big games. They were awesome in last yrs GF, until they all had brain meltdowns.

However: Last yrs GF will still be in the minds of the Fitzroy boys. No doubt they will be spooked going into the game. This means that if the game is close in the last qrt than the edge will go to Westbourne. If Fitzroy are up in the last qrt, Westbourne will still have a sniff. If Westbourne are up in the last qrt, Fitzroy will be shot.

Nerves will be everything on the Sunday, and Fitzroy need to get over the demons of last yr, just so they can sleep at nite.

My tip: You will see one of 2 things on the w/e, either Fitzroy by 10+ goals, or westboure in a tight one. If it is the latter of the 2 then both sides will be heading to the west gate on the way home, and only one will continue over the bridge.

Good luck all :thumbsu:

FITZROY WINS BY 41 POINTS

15.15.105 to 9.7.61

congrats to westbourne on a great year and a good final.

windy conditions saw westbourne push six goals infront by quarter time.
fitzroy used the 2nd qtr wind to hit the lead by half time and then followed up to hold westbourne to 1 goal with the wind.
Fitzroy ran away with it in the last quarter and earned their title as
PREMIERS 2007

to all the Fitzroy doubters this year, we won it cos we are the best team in this comp

RRRRRRRRRRRRREDDDERSSS!!!!!

Well done to Fitzroy. Hope you all enjoyed your premiership celebrations. Its just a pitty that all u'll eva be remembered for is that team who had the greatest choke in the history of ametures football.

Dare to make the move up a grade next year? or just gonna lie low in North for the next decade? After all you had the choice to move up the year before that, and the year before that and to come to think of it the year before that as well. Keep being a small fish in an even smaller pond boys.

Great - perhaps they should've focused on that a couple of weeks ago. :eek:

Best of luck against De La and also with getting the club back into A section for 2009. ;)

Sorry mate the VAFA website wont work on my PC, but can you tell me where Fitzroy will be playing their football next season?

Well done to Fitzroy. Hope you all enjoyed your premiership celebrations. Its just a pitty that all u'll eva be remembered for is that team who had the greatest choke in the history of ametures football.

Dare to make the move up a grade next year? or just gonna lie low in North for the next decade? After all you had the choice to move up the year before that, and the year before that and to come to think of it the year before that as well. Keep being a small fish in an even smaller pond boys.

Idiot, for your information, the Reds will apply to play in section 3, as we did at the end of '06. In fact, it was only a week and a half before the start of the year that the VAFA put us back into North, as a lot of teams pulled out of North, which left that section short of teams. The only year that we actually had the choice to go up was after we won in '04. Due to the fact that we lost 19 of our Premiership 22 because they were top age and were actually struggling for numbers in '05, we decided to stay down. (Not actually a capital offence.)
We will be remembered as the team that has made the GF in 3 out of our 5 short years in existence, and won two. You on the other hand, will be remembered as a moron who can't spell AMATEUR.

have a nice long Summer loser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

best forward line, best back line, best midfield, it seems like you have the best everything. stop talking crap!
can you remind me of the result in the past 2 rounds of the season... oh yeh i remember de la over bernards by 5points. bernards over the commision flat boys by 5points. gees the definition of getting pumped has changed alot

WE GOT THE BEST PREMIERSHIP CUP NOW ASWELL

can you remind me of the results of ONE final that St.Bernards played?
then remind me of the last game the Reds played

have a nice looooooooong summer at the pit :D

i can answer that, D1.

Good luck in yet another season in u19red, oh and getting back up to C grade in 2009 sribe:thumbsu:

Dude seriously, you should get the sand in your vagina checked out, i can tell your starting to become irritated

WE GOT THE BEST PREMIERSHIP CUP NOW ASWELL

can you remind me of the results of ONE final that St.Bernards played?
then remind me of the last game the Reds played

have a nice looooooooong summer at the pit :D

how long ago did i say that!

i will have a nice summer probly cos i wont be spending my time in a commision flat unlike yourself

congrates on your one and only 19s side winning the flag in the lowest grade. well done!

Idiot, for your information, the Reds will apply to play in section 3, as we did at the end of '06. In fact, it was only a week and a half before the start of the year that the VAFA put us back into North, as a lot of teams pulled out of North, which left that section short of teams. The only year that we actually had the choice to go up was after we won in '04. Due to the fact that we lost 19 of our Premiership 22 because they were top age and were actually struggling for numbers in '05, we decided to stay down. (Not actually a capital offence.)
We will be remembered as the team that has made the GF in 3 out of our 5 short years in existence, and won two. You on the other hand, will be remembered as a moron who can't spell AMATEUR.

have a nice long Summer loser

your still all soft co*ks

rattled????

Umm...I think you're missing the point son....GO BACK AND READ IT OVER SLOWLY........the Reds U19s were happy to play section 3 in 2007, but the VAFA had to put them back into North because otherwise there wouldn't have been enough teams.

What part of the above is not making sense to you?

Remove this Banner Ad

19 Red

Remove this Banner Ad

Back