Game Day 1st Semi-final WCE vs GWS Giants

Can we recover in time and claim consecutive road wins?

• Yes, we're overdue to flat-track someone

Votes: 37 33.0%
  • Tough task, will probably take double extra-time golden point, but we're up to it

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • No, we spent all our petrol tickets in Adelaide

Votes: 37 33.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So if Whitfield sits out the second half with concussion we're up against the oh so common extra man and still cant over run a side.

Nah

We played out of skins last week and this was almost always going to happen

Enjoy watching 3 champs of the game play their last game and push on

2018 will be an interesting year.

I'll enjoy that I never have to watch Matt Priddis play for us again.

The Priddis era ends as it should with a skilless, slow midfield getting completely embarrassed by opponents with actual skill. And Matt jogging about doing his best witches hat impersonation. An era of underschievement abd the worst decade in our clubs history

I don't get the lack of passion?

Three blokes playing their last games - Petrie has been quiet, Mitchell refused to contest a high ball and chucked a wobbly instead, Priddis just total shit.

A semi-final away from home with a real chance for a prelim.

But no, we have no intensity, no desire, seemingly no prep. Simpson has allowed Cameron to run the game tactically.

A really confusing and disappointing performance this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just no intensity apart from the usual guys (Shuey, Yeo & Sheppard)

Pathetic half. We've got nothing to lose, get reckless boys FFS

Coathangers for everyone

Back to Status quo again

I'm excited for next year. We may fall down the ladder, but I'm excited for the changes.

It wont be exciting, because the recruiting dept will do nothing, as per usual. Also we will have the same uninspiring set of coaches that we have this year. Also they better not recruit fasolo because we already have plenty of those useless type of players.

The Priddis era ends as it should with a skilless, slow midfield getting completely embarrassed by opponents with actual skill. And Matt jogging about doing his best witches hat impersonation. An era of underschievement abd the worst decade in our clubs history
Can't wait to see who's to blame in the coming decade.

Agreed.
Looking forward to watching games without the usual turnovers and plodding from him
We will actually have 22v22 instead of 22v21.

While at it take Simpson with you too priddis.
How's wellingham turning out for us ??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If Naitanui had played there would have been about a 10-15% chance that he would have somehow played a game winning blinder despite being underdone.

10% is considerably higher than what our chance of winning this one is without him.

Three blokes playing their last games - Petrie has been quiet, Mitchell refused to contest a high ball and chucked a wobbly instead, Priddis just total shit.

But no, we have no intensity, no desire, seemingly no prep. Simpson has allowed Cameron to run the game tactically.

Simpson is dumb as dogshit.

They are old. They played a huge game a week ago. That came off a nice long rest. The chances if those 3 (in particular) being flat tonight were always high given their age and given last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 1st Semi-final WCE vs GWS Giants

Back