Game Day 1st Semi-final WCE vs GWS Giants

Can we recover in time and claim consecutive road wins?

• Yes, we're overdue to flat-track someone

Votes: 37 33.0%
  • Tough task, will probably take double extra-time golden point, but we're up to it

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • No, we spent all our petrol tickets in Adelaide

Votes: 37 33.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise most of those coaches will be moved on right?

And our recruitment, whilst hard to argue hasn't been poor, may have been different if we had an uninjured Venables and Rioli

Of course it'll be exciting, don't let tonight's poor performance blind you

What about the last 2 years of poor performances? Or are you just one of those blindly optimistic fanboy types?

Long list of blokes that need to lift. But really hard to score when you are getting killed in the middle.

On GT-P5210 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Exactly! A lot has been made of Kennedy not stepping up in finals, but really that's because our midfield is always inferior to the opponent. In a final when it tightens up the delivery to leading forwards is crap. We get all our goals sling shot off half back.

And that is why cripps should be ignored. 2 goal swing.

I feel sick

Don't blame Cripps. Blame the lack of vision going inside 50.

So many dumb decisions inside 5 today. Where the game has been lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the last 2 years of poor performances? Or are you just one of those blindly optimistic fanboy types?
Yikes

I think I'm quite an objective type, not blindly optimistic, not blindly negative.

But if you fell better by calling me a fanboy, go hard. :)

Lobb dominating. I'm so glad we didn't role the dice with Nic Nat.....

It really did set the tone for this week.

Facing a must win, do or die game, the eagles sent a message to their playing group via the selection committee, and that message was 'let's not do anything too risky'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair Adelaide, GWS, Geelong and Richmond have been the best 4 teams all year so not a surprise they're all in the prelims. The Eagles played above their season form last week and are obviously not as fresh as the team that hasn't travelled this week or played extra time.

To be fair Adelaide, GWS, Geelong and Richmond have been the best 4 teams all year so not a surprise they're all in the prelims. The Eagles played above their season form last week and are obviously not as fresh as the team that hasn't travelled this week or played extra time.

It's fairly obvious i would have thought. Would be a huge effort if we won this.

Never underestimate the power of negative emotions.

The **** you on about?

The ones who have been saying this was exactly where we would end up are the ones who have been saying it for ages. They are the rational ones. This is why we should have moved past Priddis, moved past Lecca and been playing kids. This is why our drafting and recruitment has been questionable because we misread our list.

The negative emotions are from the rational folks saying "I told you so". Meanwhile you sit on here being captain positive, as you have been while we have wasted this year playing veterans for no shorts medium or long term gain.

FFS, wake the **** up....

4 goals from Barass being directly out marked or from dropping marks he should have taken. I like Barass but that's unacceptable defending. And you keep posting that he's been good. I know you aren't new here but have you ever had anyone explain how the game actually works? You might benefit from it :)

Jetta dominates off the back of the square in extra time last week. This week it's not even tried.

Adam Simpson, Do you even coach?
I think I saw him twice come off the back of the square

Unlike the Port mids however, these GWS mids can play.

The **** you on about?

The ones who have been saying this was exactly where we would end up are the ones who have been saying it for ages. They are the rational ones. This is why we should have moved past Priddis, moved past Lecca and been playing kids. This is why our drafting and recruitment has been questionable because we misread our list.

The negative emotions are from the rational folks saying "I told you so". Meanwhile you sit on here being captain positive, as you have been while we have wasted this year playing veterans for no shorts medium or long term gain.

FFS, wake the **** up....

4 goals from Barass being directly out marked or from dropping marks he should have taken. I like Barass but that's unacceptable defending. And you keep posting that he's been good. I know you aren't new here but have you ever had anyone explain how the game actually works? You might benefit from it :)
Let it out

Good, good :)

EDIT: I believe you said it was 2 goals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 1st Semi-final WCE vs GWS Giants

Back