Game Day 1ST TEST: Straya V Pakies

Remove this Banner Ad

100 % on #TeamPakistan

Come on you boys in Green !

Our people worldwide need a spiritual and sporting lift.

Stick it to the feral bogans Pakistan !!!!

200w.gif

Gonna be a long 3 tests my fat-fingered fool

Don't care. Test cricket is boring as bat shit and I have better things to do than watch one second of the garbage.

It's fun winding up flogs like you who take it way too seriously.

Test Cricket means absolutely nothing in eyes of the major international sporting community !

Don't care. Test cricket is boring as bat s**t and I have better things to do than watch one second of the garbage.

Test Cricket means absolutely nothing in eyes of the major international sporting community !
1st day, 1st test, 1st session, 1st melt. :thumbsu:

100 % on #TeamPakistan

Come on you boys in Green !

Our people worldwide need a spiritual and sporting lift.

Stick it to the feral bogans Pakistan !!!!

200w.gif

Don't care. Test cricket is boring as bat s**t and I have better things to do than watch one second of the garbage.

giphy.gif

Chin up you brave little soldier …. I could see your bottom lip quivering while I read that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what you are saying is "give me a thread ban your Lordship as I'm just a trolling flog"

So what you are saying is "give me a thread ban your Lordship as I'm just a trolling flog"

To be honest, I was a bit extra trolly beause I was extemely miffed Khawaja wasn't allowed to wear message of support of Gaza/Palestinians on his shoes but I see your point about stinking up the thread and I will bow out from posting in here now unless it's actually related to the game or test.

To be honest, I was a bit extra trolly beause I was extemely miffed Khawaja wasn't allowed to wear message of support of Gaza/Palestinians on his shoes but I see your point about stinking up the thread and I will bow out from posting in here now unless it's actually related to the game or test.
mqdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 1ST TEST: Straya V Pakies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back