Game Day Cricket, Ashes 1st Test chat: Bangers & Mash vs Lamb Cutlets on the Barbie

Remove this Banner Ad

I was dozing and woke when Head was out, so went to bed!

Checked score first thing at 6am , great work by the Aussies to stick it up Bazball

Broad is the biggest show pony at the English gymkhana. Englands tactics are on full display no further tricks up the sleeve now, unless they go all pace or all spin in the next test. Peanuts.

Broad is the biggest show pony at the English gymkhana. Englands tactics are on full display no further tricks up the sleeve now, unless they go all pace or all spin in the next test. Peanuts.
They went soft. Instead of sticking to Bazball, they spread the field and gave singles to Cummins so they could bowl at Lyon, one of our three number 11’s according to Robinson.

It’s all out attack or it’s nothing. I expect them to declare even earlier in the their first innings next test to refocus.

Drinks break and whilst walking over they exchanged words, usman was walking a distance a way then suddenly Robinson walked right up to him. Anderson dragged him away (anderson smiling knowing the guy is loopy) ARE YOU NOT AWARE USMAN HAS 200+ runs in the game!!
Robinson is a complete campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well
That had just about everything
Hits, near misses, catches, drops...

Cuzball 1 Bazball 0

Elmer_Judd
Plugger35
Xtreme

Tuck in, fellas
🍽️ 👜 🦘 🍆

One of the Pom flogs dissed my boy Khawaja, so I am not unhappy they lost, plus Warner still did sweet fanny Adams in this test, so I actually am not that fussed by the result.

If Warner keeps embarrassing himself for the rest of the series and K-Man keeps making runs, I am definitely back on the Aussie bandwagon !

One of the Pom flogs dissed my boy Khawaja, so I am not unhappy they lost, plus Warner still did sweet fanny Adams in this test, so I actually am not that fussed by the result.

If Warner keeps embarrassing himself for the rest of the series and K-Man keeps making runs, I am definitely back on the Aussie bandwagon !

If they traded Warner for Moeen, it would be straight up Flogs vs Good Lads

So who here is staying up all night to watch the Women's Ashes?

hiding-into-bush.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Cricket, Ashes 1st Test chat: Bangers & Mash vs Lamb Cutlets on the Barbie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back