Player Watch #20 Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

after a slow start to the season Kosi just keeps getting better and better …… looked dangerous today
Having some stronger key forwards around him has definitely helped
Lynch last week and Balta today

Will never be the big dog but not a lost cause

1330061874953_1907336.png

Yeah lets focus on his secondary role and frame him as "the backup ruck" to make it sound extra awesome...lmao ...come in spinner....:$
ok.....

You'd take a dozen disposals, a handful of marks and a couple of goals from your #3 key position forward each week wouldn't you? 🤔

Even just 2 goals a week would have him 11th in the coleman....

Spanner.

A hypothetical 11th in the Coleman you say....wow wee...**** me drunk....Warnie would be proud of that one...:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been impressed since the crows game. We’ve done well recruiting talls recently. Once we stack the midfield in the draft look out. 2 top 10 we should aim for. 2 ready made mids will change things completely
A 31 year old -turning 32 in October- who can't stay on the park, a defender whose kicked the same the amount of goals as Cumberland from more games as a forward, a reject from Hawthorn, a Rugby League player who's just done a second ACL and will be 28 next year and a 3rd round pick with a crook back who hasn't even played a reserves game yet...... yep looks like we're all set for KPFs now...:rainbow::thumbsu:

A 31 year old -turning 32 in October- who can't stay on the park, a defender whose kicked the same the amount of goals as Cumberland from more games as a forward, a reject from Hawthorn, a Rugby League player who's just done a second ACL and will be 28 next year and a 3rd round pick with a crook back who hasn't even played a reserves game yet...... yep looks like we're all set for KPFs now...:rainbow::thumbsu:

Meet our new recruiting manager and forward line coach:

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

I simply asked if you'd be happy with that output each week.

Anyone being objective would be....
Na mate we gave up pick 49 for him
If he isn’t winning the Colman as a 23 year old he’s a complete bust

That game against Carlton should be the floor for Kosi now. He played with aggression and hit packs hard. Now he just needs to work on some timing and leading craft and he will improve some more.

From the few games he played earlier in the year I was worried as he was stationary and showed no aggression. I prey that Lynch can share the angry pills with Kosi and Ryan one of these days.

Been impressed since the crows game. We’ve done well recruiting talls recently. Once we stack the midfield in the draft look out. 2 top 10 picks we should aim for. 2 ready made mids will change things completely

Yeah, but your definition of an elite key forward is Cleve Hughes and Jayden Post.
I miss you telling us how great Cleve wil be.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back