2005 Coleman Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Predict your top ten, folks. It will most likely change between now and the end of March, but there's no harm in predicting the top ten now.

1) Lloyd - 90 goals
2) Gehrig - 85 goals
3) Fevola - 80 goals
4) Richardson - 60 goals
5) Neitz - 55 goals
6) B. Hall - 55 goals
7) Tredrea - 50 goals
8) Medhurst - 50 goals
9) Matera - 50 goals
10) S. Welsh - 50 goals

Fevola- 104 (including finals ;))

Gehrig- 95

Tredrea- 72

Lloyd- 71

Hall- 68

Bradshaw- 64

Richardson- 64

Neitz- 58

Riewoldt- 55

Tarrant- 54

:cool:

I reckon as an outsider to put your money on right now at good odds would be Bradshaw.
He will probably play majority at FF next year due to Lynch gone & I think he's quite capable of kicking 70+ goals.

Lloyd from Hall, Tredrea and Bradshaw.

Lloyd is a champion and perhaps the only genuine full forward left in the game (Fevola???).

Plus, playing in the shed is a nice advantage - no nasty wind or rain to put you off your kicking.

Cos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another thread that predicts things that starts in 5 months. Let the season start, then full the forum with all these topics, dont make predictions in a year and season that only finished two months ago. Its pointless and aimless, it would also attract more intrest and attention if it was in the appropriate time.

Riddler said:
I reckon as an outsider to put your money on right now at good odds would be Bradshaw.
He will probably play majority at FF next year due to Lynch gone & I think he's quite capable of kicking 70+ goals.

i agree, he is like a wildcard in that group mentioned earlier.

But I reckon it will probably be Lloyd again who takes it out. with either RIewodlt or Gehrig following closely behind.

Remove this Banner Ad

2005 Coleman Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back