2006 APS Season

Remove this Banner Ad

pj23 said:
like your :D:D:D:D... sorry i couldn't help myself but anyway ellis is very soft isn't he? broke his foot and played the rest of the game getting 32 touchs and 2 goals.. soft effort xav... and at least hes still playing not crying about what could have been
Not hard to get 32 touches against Trinity, even theweatherman could do that.

Broken foot, i've heard it all before from MGS. You are too weak to put your star player on the park because you're afraid he'll be shown out as the dud he is. I could name 25 people harder then Ellis and 10 people in the APS better then him.

Get over it, Ellis will not win, you or Hawthorn, a premiership.

macca69 said:
what position did u play on the weekend?

Back, Midfield and finally forward.
Snagged afew too.
Unlucky Wesley couldn't put up a good effort though, it got boring after qtr time.

Yourself?

chooker said:
Back, Midfield and finally forward.
Snagged afew too.
Unlucky Wesley couldn't put up a good effort though, it got boring after qtr time.

Yourself?

yeh played alright, first full game since coming back from oestietis pubis played CHF all game, kicked a couple also.

Any one know anything about Jack Cannon? Here hes a dominant back man! Ready to take on the best the APS has to offer! Killed Scotch's full foward!

bmorts88 said:
Any one know anything about Jack Cannon? Here hes a dominant back man! Ready to take on the best the APS has to offer! Killed Scotch's full foward!

no, and i dont think anyone cares.

caulfield are up against mgs this week. should be a good game but i reckon caulfield will cause an upset becasue of there teamwork and hardness at the ball. they beat st kevins by 80 points and didnt even have the best team on the field

Fielders! said:
caulfield are up against mgs this week. should be a good game but i reckon caulfield will cause an upset becasue of there teamwork and hardness at the ball. they beat st kevins by 80 points and didnt even have the best team on the field
Yeah, i reckon Caulfield will lose. Hurts me to say it, but they will. And lose easily.

Haileybury are the best APS team by a long way and they should win every game
So far they have beaten every team very easy (ave winning margin is 77points) and if they can kick straight they will win by more
They work well together and share the ball around
There should be a few to go on and play in the AFL
If you get the chance to see this great team in action make sure you do so when they talk about the best team of all time in the APS you can say you watched them play

Team........ Won Drawn Lost bye
Haileybury .....3 ...0 .....0
Scotch......... 2 ...0..... 0 ....1
Geel Coll....... 2 ...0..... 1
Melbourne .....2... 0 .....1
Carey........... 2 ...0 .....1
Xavier........... 2 ...0 .....1
Caulfield........ 1... 0 .....1 ...1
Wesley.......... 1 ...0 .....2
Brighton.. .......0 ...0 ....2 ...1
St Kevins ...... 0 ...0 ....3
Geelong Gram .0 ...0..... 3

Ladder after round 3
Blue are the teams Haileybury have already beaten
Green are the lucky ones that don't have to play Haileybury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh defintely agree their is clear daylight between the top 2 teams Haileybury and Scotch. Melbourne are the two teams biggest threats and Haileybury belted Melbourne by 12 goals and i would say Scotch will do the same.

Dude...how awsome are the yr10s in the bloods lineup? Vickery, Piggin, Johnny Nic, Steen, Martin, Smith, Lynch, Perri??? So good..Theyr gonna smash GC 2moz!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

2006 APS Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back