Fantasy 2008 BigFooty Mock Draft - Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The Official 2008 BigFooty Mock Draft

I do not like to be a cowboy texan person when this Brokeback movie happen. This is a sin on Allah.

If no one else claims them I will take the Pats. But if Galactic or Rory or any other Pat fan comes along I would be happy to hand it over. Not my strongest suit but I will represent if need be.

I'm pretty sure either redragger or camsmith will want denver so just sign me up for a team thats left over.:)

If no one else claims them I will take the Pats. But if Galactic or Rory or any other Pat fan comes along I would be happy to hand it over. Not my strongest suit but I will represent if need be.

If it's any consolation, you can have the Pats forfeited pick :eek:

Please be welcoming me to be Buccaneer. If I cannot be Buccaneer I will be the forfeit Patriot, yes?
no deal unfortunately, i think Superman, Peter Pan, the Easter Bunny and others are doing their own mock draft, i'm sure they'll welcome you in

no deal unfortunately, i think Superman, Peter Pan, the Easter Bunny and others are doing their own mock draft, i'm sure they'll welcome you in

You are scared little man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting question, manureid. Well, you got it right in the sense of what the Raiders picked/needed/bpa. Tho your 2nd round selection of Antonio Pittman did raise some eyebrows at the time. It'll be very interesting to see who you select in the first two rounds this year as a guide for the Raiders.

My timing was bad on that 2nd pick as we only had Jordan (coming of an injury and averageness!) and Fargas (injury prone) on the list at that stage. Not long after that we picked up Rhodes, so my pressing need for a back was covered by that signing. Would have probably looked at the O-Line otherwise.

damn, i am Miami, i want Miami, but my computer was down for the last couple of days, oh well, i'll take a left over team

TCol is a Broncos man, so probably would not mind picking up someone else as you are a Phins man?

yeh, i completely forgot about TCol not being a phins man, in fairness i think Lenny should get them as he is a regular, TCol will be given a team that is generally not supported on here...ummm, detroit it is

Looking at the teams yet to be picked, i would prefer if the following people (regulars) could get their owns teams
Atlanta - Vick
Chicago - DaSawx
Dallas - marcuz or danielz (first in)
Pittsburgh - Woodson
San Diego - Mizza
New York Giants - Zarko

My timing was bad on that 2nd pick as we only had Jordan (coming of an injury and averageness!) and Fargas (injury prone) on the list at that stage. Not long after that we picked up Rhodes, so my pressing need for a back was covered by that signing. Would have probably looked at the O-Line otherwise.

It was a good pick at the time (Pittman) because we had no RB depth (the real raiders). Just others at the time thought Pittman himself was a reach at the 2nd (33rd overall). Once again this year we have many pressing needs so it'll be interesting to see if you go DT-RB or DE-WR or RB-WR, because I'm not even sure what we do. FA could address the need to pick a WR 2nd, etc.

I think for certain teams that are so heavily followed, and so many people showing interest to represent teams, we could have like only 32 teams but 40 people interested to participate. We could maybe allow a couple of people to share each round.

Like, Jets....why not mcgarnacle and WCE having a round each? Especially if we do 3 or 4 rounds instead of just two. This would only be when all left-over teams are snapped up and we still have some people missing....like there are a number of real good regular Pats fans here. And if some still end up missing out on a left-over team, it'd be good to have them share a team with another person.

I always hate seeing people miss out on stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2008 BigFooty Mock Draft - Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back