2008 Top 5 most hated players (***MB THread***)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2008 Top 5 most hated players

I take it you dislike Franklin too? otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

Of course he doesn't, he's a Hawthorn supporter... Durrrrrrrr. :rolleyes:

I know for a fact Buddy would irk me for the same reasons others do if he didn't play for Hawthorn. But he does, so he is a champ! :D

Players annoy me because they are good, but I dont hate any of them. Seems a waste of energy when they dont give a flying **** who I am!

I dont like Darryl Wakelin, but thats only because he shagged my GF before I met her... :eek:

I dont like Darryl Wakelin, but thats only because he shagged my GF before I met her... :eek:

Surely before you met her is better than after you met her at least.;)

In no particular order
Didak-Overrated hack
Maxwell-Pretender
Campbell Brown-Lloyd would tear him apart on the field or in a fight
Brennan-Dud
Vandenberg-Gutless coward, pretender

whats your top 5 most hated footballers in 2008

1. Alan Didak - very smug footballer, that will rub it in to teams when there is no need to and just looks a very ordinary bloke.

2. Mark McVeigh - been on mys list for ages - thinks he is michael voss and trys to enforce himself on players but they just brush him off. Has little impact on games even when he gets 30 possies.

3. Chad Cornes - just an ordinary bloke and way too cocky with a head like that

4. Brent Thornton - takes one mark a game and holds it in the air like he has taken 20. Makes so many mistakes and blames others and gives a lot of lip to opposition when they have already kicked 6 on him

5. Shane Crawford - just cant stand how he glances at the camera and gives model looks. I think he really think his robbie williams.

Shannon Grant, Andrew Welsh, Fev, Nathan Brown (Rich), Carr brothers
Shane Crawford is a legend in football mate, how could anyone hate him? He doesnt give model looks either, hes great to watch on the footy show, big laugh and Robbie Williams?

1. Rick Ladson- weedy little goat who is always trying to fire up good players who are so much better than him they dont even know who he is
2. Josh Carr- obvious reasons
3. Campbell Brown- i rate him and its not even his fault i just hate that hawthorn supporters think lloydie is scared of him when actually matty is bigger, stronger and better than him. Its like they all have small man syndrome...collectively.
4. Adam Goodes- soft as butter. Most overated player in the history of the game. How he could get invited to the brownlow is beyond me not to mention win 2 of them.
5. Travis Johnstone- Because in the first game after Troy Broadbridge died when they pumped us he ran around pointing to his black arm band and putting it in essendon players faces. What are they supposed to say/do?

1. Brendan Fevola - He is a pisser. Hahaha, an idiotic footballer who is as dumb as sh*t. He complains and is very arrogant, stuck his finger up at the Hawthorn cheersquad once.

2. Alan Didak - Who doesnt hate this *****? Arrogant player. Hasnt had the best off field record either...

3. Warren Treadrea - Has to be the biggest dud in AFL at the moment. He just tries TOO hard.

4. Jeff Farmer - A pig and he knows it. He is a really bad sport and he cant take losing. He is rude to every team Fremantle play and his face... ??

5. Barry Hall, Michael O' Loughlin, Matthew Richardson - All losers and tryhards.

GO THE HAWKERS!

1. Rick Ladson- weedy little goat who is always trying to fire up good players who are so much better than him they dont even know who he is
2. Josh Carr- obvious reasons
3. Campbell Brown- i rate him and its not even his fault i just hate that hawthorn supporters think lloydie is scared of him when actually matty is bigger, stronger and better than him. Its like they all have small man syndrome...collectively.
4. Adam Goodes- soft as butter. Most overated player in the history of the game. How he could get invited to the brownlow is beyond me not to mention win 2 of them.
5. Travis Johnstone- Because in the first game after Troy Broadbridge died when they pumped us he ran around pointing to his black arm band and putting it in essendon players faces. What are they supposed to say/do?
Brown against Lloyd? Pfffft. Brown would smash.

What a lie.

Travis kicked a goal, ran to the crowd, and pointed at his armband as a tribute to Broady.

He didnt do it to any Bombers players.

Brown would kick 3 shades of s**t out of Lloyd the girls blouse
Lloyd would humiliate that little garden gnome. Brown would be whimpering if Lloyd challenged him to a fight. Funny how you all think Lloyd avoids hi on the field. Wouldnt be surprised if it was the other way around. Understandable as Lloyd would be able to break Brown in half if he was to lay a good hip and shoulder. Lets hope we see it in this years game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a lie.

Travis kicked a goal, ran to the crowd, and pointed at his armband as a tribute to Broady.

He didnt do it to any Bombers players.

That did happen as well, but i swear on my life i saw him do it to Mark Mcveigh and another player twice and mcveigh's face clearly expressed = so what? why are u showing me?

In no particular order
Didak-Overrated hack
Maxwell-Pretender
Campbell Brown-Lloyd would tear him apart on the field or in a fight
Brennan-Dud
Vandenberg-Gutless coward, pretender

I love the way your list is dominated by blokes that rag-dolled your ever-weakening, soft team.

LOL

4. Brent Thornton - takes one mark a game and holds it in the air like he has taken 20. Makes so many mistakes and blames others and gives a lot of lip to opposition when they have already kicked 6 on him

Thornton's been great so far this year, held Nathan Brown and The Injury Prone One very well while providing some rebound. I can't blame him for being lippy because our defence has been a shambles for years now, and most often he was the lone man down back who had to weather the storm.

While his team mates around him fumble around and do not communicate/listen.

Also, being played out of your weight division with no back up would also be frustrating.

whats your top 5 most hated footballers in 2008

1. Alan Didak - very smug footballer, that will rub it in to teams when there is no need to and just looks a very ordinary bloke.

2. Mark McVeigh - been on mys list for ages - thinks he is michael voss and trys to enforce himself on players but they just brush him off. Has little impact on games even when he gets 30 possies.

3. Chad Cornes - just an ordinary bloke and way too cocky with a head like that

5. Shane Crawford - just cant stand how he glances at the camera and gives model looks. I think he really think his robbie williams.

Shannon Grant, Andrew Welsh, Fev, Nathan Brown (Rich), Carr brothers

Didn't McVeigh once have a tear and have to be consoled by teammates after Ablett tore him apart in a practice match a couple of years ago?

Top 5 non footballers

Hitler.
Osama Bin Laden
Pol Pot
super_phaser
Robert Mugabe

LMAO! Gold! :thumbsu:

I think mini-biff is a bit too low on that list though. :p

My top 5 hated players:

- Milne: Little runt who's mouth usually writes cheques his butt can't cash, but only gets away with it because he has a neanderthal standing in the goal square next to him.
- Tredrea: Thinks he's a lot better than what he actually is
- Chad Cornes: Ditto
- Leigh Harding: Runs his mouth off, cops what he rightfully deserves and cries to his mother about it
- Farmer: Does one good thing once every so often, yet thinks the sun shines out of his rear.

Don't really care about your opinion, mate, as long as these three "tools" tear your mob another a-hole next week!

Might I add that your Alberton sewerage farming mob have the monopoly on being tools:

C. Cornes
W. Tredrea
M. Williams
D. Brogan
B. Ebert
Burgoynes (x2)
D. Motlop

And, the list goes on and on!

Bring on the Showdown!!!

I'm sorry, where did it say 2008 Top 5 most hated players (OzSparrow must care about your opinion) in this thread????

INPO

Stephen Milne: I don't think i enjoy anything more then watching him try and play on for the goal and get tackled. Arrogant as LeBron James but with about 1/28934729847289348i868768759257 the talent.

Kayne Pettifer: Is it just me or has he always been crying just before they pan to his face, his eyes are continuosly watering. Sook.

Lance Franklin: Arrogant^436480

Chris Egan: This isn't really a substantitave reason but i hate his face more than any other face i have ever seen.

Daniel Merrett: Makes Campbell Brown appear to be a fair player.

Mark McVeigh may or may not kick my ass - that's not what i was talking about. The point is he wouldn't be chesting people like Aaron Hamill or Fev or Chris Scott if he was alone in a dark alley with them.

would you be saying he's a soft w***er who pumps up his chest if you were alone in a dark alley with him?

Remove this Banner Ad

2008 Top 5 most hated players (***MB THread***)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back