2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

What odds for Pavelski to have the most goals in the playoffs before they started? Not even sure he would be the favourite on his own team with Marleau and Heatley there.

Only problem is as an RFA it's hurting us capwise :(

THE JOE SHOW :D:D

Just fast forward to all your PP's. Oh wait, you wouldn't have to fast forward anything then, you spent virtually the entire freaking game on the PP.

There were shocking calls all night, mainly against Detroit, one or two against SJ, but this was the worst officiating I've ever seen.

It's really hard to get so involved in a sport where the officiating can have as much of a say as it does in the NHL.

The only questionable Detroit penalties were the two goalie interference calls to Bertuzzi and Abdelkader. Heatley also got a bogus call for the same thing and Marleau's boarding at the end of the first was equally crap. The Wings made a ton of stupid plays. The last four, in particular, could not be argued by anyone but the biggest homer. Blaming the refs will not help them solve problems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said Krudmonk. Datsyuk taking silly cross checking penalties, you know the Wings were running bad. Setogutchi is great at drawing penalties too, just keeps suckin' them in..

Only problem is as an RFA it's hurting us capwise :(

THE JOE SHOW :D:D

Thats true, but then if we don't sign him, the bounty will be bigger(looking on the bright side, would rather lose Seto than Pavelski)

0jaro_0.jpg

HE'S BACK!

YEAH BABY YEAH!!!

jizzinmypants.jpg

Only caught bits and pieces of the game today while at work, but I saw Sharp get a SHG and minutes later had another shorthanded breakaway.

Also, I don't think I declared it yet, but with the Avs out the B's are my new playoff team. I've gotta go with Rask. :D

Just occurred to me: how much must Miroslav Satan be loving life at the moment? Wins a Stanley Cup, goes to the Olympics where his team is ultimately disappointed but nonetheless does better than expected, and then come April he gets the call up and now leads the Bruins for scoring in the playoffs. He spent half the regular season 'not working' and now when it's important, he's getting time and performing.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back