2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL.

Who didn't see that coming?

This years version of the Red Wings stinks.

Hudler's coming back, a little more offeneivs punch, Kindl will be up, and hoping that Ritola and maybe even Mursak see action next season.

San

Jo

Se.

Jumbo starting to warm up. 3-0, sheesh, the Wings can't win 4 straight, the Sharks are gonna make the Western Conference finals.

My Pittsburgh V San Jose SCF prediction (though not a very bold one) back in October is looking good

PLus the sharks are probably gonna be well rested for the West finals as the other series will probably go 7.

I shouldnt say that though one team you should never write off is Detroit...but 0-3 holes are almost impossible to overcome..

GO SHARKS!
Finally some action from Thornton and Marleau!
Bloody Crown. I go there to watch the OT action, and they switch it to NBA a few minutes in. :mad::thumbsdown::mad:

It is so frustrating to be at work watching the clock wind down on my phone not knowing whether the Habs are coming or have given up or how good Fleury is really playing and then finally I see Dupuis EN come up and I can relax.

We have home ice advantage back. Good job boys.:thumbsu:

Scared a couple of the ladies at work when I yelled after seeing the 2nd goal come up. Had to explain to them why I was so happy. They.....didn't care.:(

06-tuukka-rask.jpg

I WILL SEE YOU NOW, SIDNEY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jc, I'd say that Vancouver and Montreal would be the only two teams to suggest it might be any different. Would not be surprised at all to see the Vancouver series go to 7, and if Halak gets hot again, the Habs will provide the Pens with some real headaches.

Wings and Flyers are done, you'd think.

Looks like my man Mattias Ritola will be in for Jason "I'm a hack" Williams. The start of a remarkable turnaround. :p
Thank christ! I hope that ******ed shot in OT (that cost the game) is the last thing I see Williams do in a Wings top.

Jeez I hope we're up and about for game 4. Swept by San Jose, **** that for a joke, time for Howie to have a blinder and the top-6 to make a statement and force game 5 and build some momentum.

I saw on one of the Versus intermission reports that historically teams are something like 183-5 when leading 3-0 so that doesn't bode well for us or the Flyers but there's nothing better than blind optimism. Still time for the Sharks to choke!:D

Yes they took one of his goals away and gave it to Bertuzzi. Always knew he shouldn't be in the same company with Super Mario.

As for the Pens, we are dominating the game but Halak is keeping them in it. Just need one more goal and Habs are done. They are not getting enough shots to worry Fleury.

Edit: Why did I say anything. A wraparound and a bullshit deflection OG later and its 3-2 Habs. FAAARRRRK!

Remove this Banner Ad

2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back