2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

For those that have been watching a stream (I can't from work) has Anderson been dominating or have the Sharks been shooting from all angles? 50-16 on the shot count is ridiculous for a 0-0 game.

Holy shit! Almost had a ****ing heart attack. I had the real time scores up and all of a sudden that showed Avs 1-0. No other details. I let up a huge clap and shouted "YES!!!" and luckily no one is nearby at the moment. I click on the Game Summary sheet to find out who scored and it had San Jose 1-0 and Ryan Clowe as the goal scorer, so I bang my fist on the desk. I hit refresh and suddenly it shows Ryan O'Reilly as the goal scorer and Colorado 1-0.

So WTF happened? Did they just make an error on the sheet by showing Clowe with a goal, or did he have one disallowed?

Adam Hills would kill me for using it, but that was surreal.

To answer you VC, Andy just looked great, there wasn't too many unbelievable saves, he didn't rob players all that much, but it was what I'd call a perfect positional game. He got in all the right areas, got square, just did everything right, and saw the puck like a beach ball.

The game, particularly the 2nd and 3rd period, reminded me of when you play NHL, and your used to playing beginner, and you think for kicks to try out professional. You can't get the puck over their blue line and the shot count is way out.

We had nothing. And it took what, a Dan Boyle around the boards clearing pass to go in? I still don't know what happened, I'm fairly sure O'Reilly never touched it.

Massive win though. Wednesday is massive, hopefully we can get Hejduk back, and/or Jones (Mueller not ready apparerently) and try to get that 3-1 advantage.

Great win.

Holy shit! Almost had a ****ing heart attack. I had the real time scores up and all of a sudden that showed Avs 1-0. No other details. I let up a huge clap and shouted "YES!!!" and luckily no one is nearby at the moment. I click on the Game Summary sheet to find out who scored and it had San Jose 1-0 and Ryan Clowe as the goal scorer, so I bang my fist on the desk. I hit refresh and suddenly it shows Ryan O'Reilly as the goal scorer and Colorado 1-0.

So WTF happened? Did they just make an error on the sheet by showing Clowe with a goal, or did he have one disallowed?
Should say Dan Boyle. Anyone care to take a look at the game winner and explain it to me, I'll be grateful.

Ryan O'Reilly got the credit, but he won't. Don't think he got near it.

Most bizarre playoff ot winner you're ever likely to see.

Also, what happened to Milan Hejduk? I notice he only had a couple of minutes of ice time. Huge concern that.

"Boyle tried to throw it behind the net on the backhand, and threw a rocket right at Nabokov, who want's expecting it, and it went through his legs and in."

I clicked 'x' on my pop-up scoreboard after seeing Clowe as the goal scorer from 147 feet and Charks with the win. Funny stuff. :D

I heard Hejduk has an upper body injury after colliding with Stastny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the series will still go 7, it looks like San Jose owned the game today..

it will be interesting to see how the loss affects their locker room.

If the sharks g out and win game 4 i think they will win the series and get to the west finals, if the avs go 3-1 up they will win, if that happens, boy...san jose may as well merge with the san diego chargers and become the california chokers

Val Filppula once again showing what a playoff beast he is. Too bad virtually he and Zetterberg are the only ones who showed up today.

I'm confident we'll win Tuesday, we had better anyway.

And FWIW, I still think the Sharks will get up.

Colorado is such a shitty, undeserving team.
We were 50 seconds away from winning both games on the road and played great in those first two games. We got super lucky today, but we could've easily and arguably rightfully been up 2-0 before today.

Colorado is such a shitty, undeserving team.

Oohhhh so that's why they made the playoffs :)

-------

That was the worst way to end a game, for every hockey fan. You have a goaltender who plays like a wall and one team absolutely dominates, yet the other team wins on a misplaced backhand pass.

Avs may have been lucky to win, but geez Sharks had 51 chances for a goal and couldn't manage one.

Hope Hejduk and Stoa are ok, cos by adding them to the list of injuries, we won't win the series.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009-2010 NHL Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back