2009 NFL Division 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Without sounding too biased, Heidelberg 19's looked unstoppable on Saturday. If they can hang on to the likes of Brunelli, Melton & Smith-Whiting who also have knights commitments, they will be a contender.

Without sounding too biased, Heidelberg 19's looked unstoppable on Saturday. If they can hang on to the likes of Brunelli, Melton & Smith-Whiting who also have knights commitments, they will be a contender.

well they will never have smith-whiting ever again because he will play for knights week in week out unless they have a bye which i think is only 1 other occasion

Dont get ahead of yourself rat heidelberg were clearly bolstered by knights players, we will see how they are traveling half way through the season.

well they will never have smith-whiting ever again because he will play for knights week in week out unless they have a bye which i think is only 1 other occasion

To say Deano will never play for Heidelberg again is a ridiculous call on your behalf dukesy. I can confirm we are currently in talks with Pagan in relation to a transfer fee etc

Would like to hear from some people that have seen Thomastown play..
They look like they are more competitive than first thought..
Up against Bundoora at 3/4 time..
Thoughts?

On the Dean Smith-Whiting issue, like he'd want to be playing local footy over tac cup anyway..

Went down and saw a half of bundoora v greensy and heidelburg vs preston before i played across the road at heidelburg, Bundoora are definetly the team to beat as they had a comfortable start over greensy who will be a definite strong contender for the finals. Big Fowlar and scarce were traveling well at the time for greensy and redmond and o donnell ( going by the players numbers in the record) were doing well just on half time. Heidelberg had the upper hand at half time to preston which was suprising, #36 drapac? and #7 nabbot were controlling the run for heidelburg and for preston #17 doukas and #12 chiaverlli were the standouts for preston by a mile, chiaverelli keeping structure in the back and doukas dominating the run through the middle which saw them claw back from a 28 point margin to a 9 point loss, big church was great with 6 goals to his name.

Any other reports from aound the grounds?

what a day it was between the bergers and bulls the bergers were a bit slow coming out after half time the timekeepers rang the siren about 5 times 2 get them moving as the players ran on the ground the umpire raised the ball 2 start the game before they got into position as the timekeepers were not sure what 2 do they blew the siren

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a day it was between the bergers and bulls the bergers were a bit slow coming out after half time the timekeepers rang the siren about 5 times 2 get them moving as the players ran on the ground the umpire raised the ball 2 start the game before they got into position as the timekeepers were not sure what 2 do they blew the siren

apparently it was taped too and could be seen on almost footy legends very soon!! :thumbsu:

Went down and saw a half of bundoora v greensy and heidelburg vs preston before i played across the road at heidelburg, Bundoora are definetly the team to beat as they had a comfortable start over greensy who will be a definite strong contender for the finals. Big Fowlar and scarce were traveling well at the time for greensy and redmond and o donnell ( going by the players numbers in the record) were doing well just on half time. Heidelberg had the upper hand at half time to preston which was suprising, #36 drapac? and #7 nabbot were controlling the run for heidelburg and for preston #17 doukas and #12 chiaverlli were the standouts for preston by a mile, chiaverelli keeping structure in the back and doukas dominating the run through the middle which saw them claw back from a 28 point margin to a 9 point loss, big church was great with 6 goals to his name.

Any other reports from aound the grounds?

i hear doukas is killing it and taking pack marks?

just thort id bring monty up i have watched a couple of good players i have seen that have shined for them. Matty Miller, Jason Cole, Matthew Reinke(who is 19 but playing 1sts for monty), Sean Doherty.

they all go alright just thoughts neally half way through the season, how will monty go?

Anyone from eltham or mont shed any light on that game on saturday?

How did Mont get the points after eltham took it right up to Bundoora the week before?

Do Eltham have injuries or what happened? massive upset.

what is going on this u19s thread no one on here baging each other every one has gone quiet anyway GO BULLS

Well let's get some talk underway then..
Whats happened to the super stars at eltham, wernt they going to be a gun side this year?
Should we start taking bets now for Bundoora to be out of the finals in straight sets?
Are Thomastown the real deal?
Wasnt West Preston meant to have a better team than last year?? Doesnt look like it..

What a game come this sunday Greensborough vs Mont. Mont on a high after knocking of a potential finals conder and will be full of confidence taking on a greensborough side that had a shocking loss to nortchote park but seemed to rebound well against west preston. I hear that the slime will get a few players back this week from injury and knights duties. Daniel Mason, Marcus Gleave and Taylor Veal...all add something to a greensborough team that will be a top 2 contender this year. Boro by 33

no 1 seems to hav posted nethin for a while... so hopfully this may get some talk..??
i wouldnt mind seening ppls u19s div 1 "TEAM OF THE YEAR" (so far in 09)
Im really interested in wat ppl hav in their minds about the best players!! so cmon and get cracking!!

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 NFL Division 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back