2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a good season, the three strong teams should be spotswood hoppers and maybe werribee.

Players to watch:
Spotswood: charlston, lynch, Mckenzie, Kelly, Abbers?

Hoppers Crossing: Armstrong ( unlucky not to be training with the jets) Taynor, Dorgan

Werribee: Cooke, Green, Leonard, Rocci

Some young guns:
Dylan McLellan
Nishan (werribee)
Scott Stewart
Ben Norton
jamie cook
callem matherson

Should be a good season, the three strong teams should be spotswood hoppers and maybe werribee.

Players to watch:

Hoppers Crossing: Armstrong ( unlucky not to be training with the jets) Taynor, Dorgan

Some young guns:
Dylan McLellan
Nishan (werribee)
Scott Stewart
Ben Norton
jamie cook
callem matherson

Which of the top age boys do you think will be able to step up and play 18's this year? be it at local level or with the jets?
Charlston is really the only one who springs to my mind..

I watched a bit of Armstrong when he was a youngster at wyndham vale, always seemed to be a gun...how is he going these days?

Also think young Nishan Coyne was very stiff not to get a jets invite..

Which of the top age boys do you think will be able to step up and play 18's this year? be it at local level or with the jets?

I watched a bit of Armstrong when he was a youngster at wyndham vale, always seemed to be a gun...how is he going these days?

Yeah agree with you on jack, i cant really think of anyone else maybe jaxon cooke cause he has some size about him.

Armstrong was very unlucky not to get an invite to the jets but he was getting tagged alot last year, for a bottom aged kid in the A's.

Players to watch:

Some young guns:
Dylan McLellan
Nishan (werribee)
Scott Stewart
Ben Norton
jamie cook
callem matherson
MMmmm - Hoppers, Spotty, Wezza will be top 3 teams but you have been a bit kind to soma here bennyl1. Charleston is a good player but others starting to catch him in height, body size and ability - but is a good player. also others you have named are either too small or bottom age and seeing you have named yourself you better be able to walk the walk.

Rocci from werribee will be one to keep an eye on. imo could be the one to play 18s locally - good body size and good sportsman. Matheson from willy is a good player but bottom age and not ready yet - look out for him in 2010 as well as Lachy Hunter from Willy

MMmmm - Hoppers, Spotty, Wezza will be top 3 teams but you have been a bit kind to soma here bennyl1. Charleston is a good player but others starting to catch him in height, body size and ability - but is a good player. also others you have named are either too small or bottom age and seeing you have named yourself you better be able to walk the walk.

Fair enough Bustapaks, Who do you think would be the stand out players this year in the U16a comp? Also who do you play for?

there isnt many players who will play bottom age jets this year but a few who could get called up are

jack charleston, mato ( lynch), dayne smith , and even mitchell turnbull

these players were guns last year for there clubs at bottom age

some others to look out for are ( bottom age)

jamie cook, callum matherson, lochlan huntar, dylan mccellan,

and some promising big body kids who i enjoyed watching last year in the final series

zach jiminez st albans who playden on jamie cook in the finals, and also williamstowns major goal kicker jaydon castello. Jaydon is also a promising youngster but a few games ive seen he has been known for lazyness, mikhal tcouledis from weribee, average height but a good sprint, also watching williamstown a fair few times abe weaven cahill is a skilled performer, there ar way more players to name

and ps: corey irvings account was hacked

Gday regular posties, back again for 09.
Playing 18s this year so be on the 16s pages much.

Its good to be back.

remember there is only one team to support
"whoeva hoppers is playing"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a pretty even comp this year.. spotty losing some key players, altona gaining some key players.. werribee should be strong again also. Willy should also be strong.

1. Werribee
2. Spotty
3. Altona
4. Williamstown

* in no order.

Heyy hows it been going
Yeh I might play for Williamstown see what happens
Do you think port colts will be playing A's or B's this year?

and also, who left Spotswood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back